(WINNER ANNOUNCED) Final Form's $25 PSN Card Giveaway

iJLAW_

1) I’d love a new Spyro game following on from the success of the reignited trilogy :) 

2) Persona 3 remastered for PS4 or PS5 - I’ve never played this entry but after playing P3 dancing moonlight I want to get to know those characters (and preferably in 4K resolution) 

1. Ratchet & Clank Trilogy HD for the PS4 (PS5 if too late?). If it weren't for the 2016 Remake / Movie Tie-in we could've seen this for the PS4 (2012 for PS3, 2014 for PS Vita, 2016 for PS4?). If Insomniac did consider this, they should include Ratchet: Deadlocked/Gladiator with the package as this game was released over a year after the PS3 Trilogy released but was only released for the PS3, not for the Vita when the R&C Trilogy released for that (handheld) console.

1. Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga Remastered (Moist Meter, anyone?). I grew up with this game along with my PS3. Just like other games I own for the PS3 that don't have trophy lists (released before July 2nd 2008 and no trophy patch) I never liked not having trophies for it. Not entirely because that gives me an excuse to play the game again but rather people not knowing that I own the game from looking at my trophy collection rather than telling them I own it. If Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 and 5-7 got re-released on the PS4 years after the two games released for the PS3 when they released then I shouldn't see anything standing in the way of the thought of re-releasing this game as well. But since LucasArts published the game over WB Games IIRC having THIS game remastered is a stretch as LucasArts was closed once Gisnep (a.k.a. Di$ney) bought the Star Wars franchise (and LucasFilm with it) and EA owning the rights to Publishing/Developing Star Wars Games.