Challenge Accepted Trophy

Kaldunaa

Is it me or this trophy is not working for me? I told some of my friends with US region, to send the tower challenges and I didn't even got an alert or something like that, whenever I go to check Tower Challenger List, it's always empty. I even tried, creating an alternate account and sending a challenge to myself, but still nothing. It's so annoying. Maybe I am doing something wrong? Any advice? 

• Like 1

Actually you do not need any challenge from your friends. Just complete tower and send challenge to any of your friends. They do not need to be owner of the game. Just wait until the challenge expires (you should inform your friends they should not play it) and you will get the trophy. Note that you need to log in some time after it expires to earn it as it may be cancelled at all. Just check it regularly. 

Edited by RolandMate

• 5 weeks later...

Hey, as an update: 

It took me like two weeks, but I figured it out.

Go into your privacy settings, your message settings, your notifcation, all PS4 settings ever, and flip every single thing to the most ”open” setting. Just make your entire profile as wide open as possible. Available, allow, share, yes, open, etc. I don't know which setting it is, because I already had everything set to allow friends to send me stuff, but I just set everything I could to "everyone" instead of just friends and bam, the challenge went through.

I *think* it might be message settings? But I'm not sure.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Vladu24 said:

Hey, as an update: 

It took me like two weeks, but I figured it out.

Go into your privacy settings, your message settings, your notifcation, all PS4 settings ever, and flip every single thing to the most ”open” setting. Just make your entire profile as wide open as possible. Available, allow, share, yes, open, etc. I don't know which setting it is, because I already had everything set to allow friends to send me stuff, but I just set everything I could to "everyone" instead of just friends and bam, the challenge went through.

I *think* it might be message settings? But I'm not sure.

Thanks! it worked!

• 2 years later...

I

5 minutes ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

i need plus for this? and you got the trophy like that?

I don’t think you need a plus, since you’re not really doing this with the game’s multiplayer section, it’s kinda like the Just Cause 3 trophy, in a matter of speaking. Icannot confirm that, though, as I did the entire trophy set in a month or so while under plus, but you shouldn’t normally need it.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

I

I don’t think you need a plus, since you’re not really doing this with the game’s multiplayer section, it’s kinda like the Just Cause 3 trophy, in a matter of speaking. Icannot confirm that, though, as I did the entire trophy set in a month or so while under plus, but you shouldn’t normally need it.

i saw that i dont need plus, so its just that? i just need to send me a tower from my other account and beat the score? and just that? or  i need to fully complete the round challenges of modifiers or something more?

2 hours ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

I

and by entire tower you mean like, 5 floor?

12 minutes ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

man how did you get this trophy no one helps me and im going to take my life omg, many people sent me the challenge i beat the score but i dont have that trophy, i need to accept the tower inside the game or outside the game?

This trophy is pretty buggy 

It took me and my friend so many tries to get it 

I would suggest accepting the challenge in game and hoping for a trophy pop

Make sure to get lowest score as possible and try to gain highest score while doing the challenge like perform brutalities in every match if u missed then must perform fatality 

1 minute ago, theramizahmed said:

Make sure to get lowest score as possible and try to gain highest score while doing the challenge like perform brutalities in every match if u missed then must perform fatality 

its really buggy? i dont see many people with the problem, its not better with an alt account? i dont know what more i can do honestly 

1 minute ago, theramizahmed said:

accept the challenge in game its weird, i have an alt account i sent the tower challenge with 100000 score but accepting the challenge in the game duplicates the score to 1 million and i DONT KNOW WHY, its unexplainable, how did you get it? im really tired

9 hours ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

its really buggy? i dont see many people with the problem, its not better with an alt account? i dont know what more i can do honestly 

accept the challenge in game its weird, i have an alt account i sent the tower challenge with 100000 score but accepting the challenge in the game duplicates the score to 1 million and i DONT KNOW WHY, its unexplainable, how did you get it? im really tired

Don't accept the invite in game. Accept it from the Notifications in the PS Menu. That's how I got an unglitched version of the fight with @theramizahmed above. It took alot of tries tho. 

theramizahmed sent me a challenge which I accepted and left the match from the Tower screen. That's how he got the trophy.

13 hours ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

Its totally random

I got the trophy by accepting the inv ingame

My friend got the trophy accepting the inv from ps notification so just keep trying

• Like 2

14 hours ago, MoldyGhost24 said:

Don't accept the invite in game. Accept it from the Notifications in the PS Menu. That's how I got an unglitched version of the fight with @theramizahmed above. It took alot of tries tho. 

theramizahmed sent me a challenge which I accepted and left the match from the Tower screen. That's how he got the trophy.

i uninstall the game to see and there its a guy sending me many challenges and with my second account im doing the same , so just accepted the challenge from the ps notification? but i dont understand why the score duplicates so fucking much like 134335544 million or something

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I’m having the same issue right now, the game bumps the record to millions and the friend to level 500, what ways you here were able to do it? I tried to accept in game and outside none worked, most of the times I accept the challenge outside the game it doesn’t load it and it simply vanishes