Challenge Accepted Trophy

Kaldunaa

Try to send the challenge from your main profile to an alt account, It's going to appear the million points, just finish the challenge with the alt account, and It's going to appear that you lost, then go to your main account to tower challenges, and It's going to say that you won and give you the trophy I did that yesterday. It worked, but the challenge kept disappearing sometimes, so that's the only problem. (:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/09/2021 at 11:42 AM, SeeleZauga said:

Try to send the challenge from your main profile to an alt account, It's going to appear the million points, just finish the challenge with the alt account, and It's going to appear that you lost, then go to your main account to tower challenges, and It's going to say that you won and give you the trophy I did that yesterday. It worked, but the challenge kept disappearing sometimes, so that's the only problem. (:

Tried this. Didn't work. The score bugged and the alt account got even higher score (45 millions vs 1 million). Tried 3 times and always my alt account wins

58 minutes ago, patrickdziura said:

Tried this. Didn't work. The score bugged and the alt account got even higher score (45 millions vs 1 million). Tried 3 times and always my alt account wins

Even if you make the alt AFK the fight and choose to not try again?

On 17.09.2021 at 4:42 PM, SeeleZauga said:

I did so, checked history on my alt account and it said I lost, launched game on main account but it said that I lost there, too. Strange

3 hours ago, micathus said:

Every time I accept the challenge the game crashes. Happened on 2 PS4’s and on my PS5 says no online connection. Anyone have an idea how to fix this. Btw happens with both a disc copy and digital copy.

exactly the same happened with me too. lemme know if nething else worked for you.

what i tried:

did the tower on alt acc,

sent the challenge to main,

tried opening the challenge ongame,

crashed everytime,

tried opening from the ps4 notification,

It starts a completely a different "new" tower,

nd acts as if its a fresh tower on completion.

So weird...

Hey there Fellers, I got a Solution for Ya'all. But first i would like you to know what problems I've been through so that you may know this solution is for every problem.

Problems I've been through:

I tried to send challenge to my main account from a secondary account, tried to play it in game: game crashes.

Tried to play the challenge on my main account from the PSN notifications and the game starts a whole new tower instead of the challenged one.

Tried sending challenge from my main to my secondary and playing it on my secondary, even if I loose on secondary my main account also losses.

If I quit on my secondary account, main account still doesn't gets a victory.

If I altogether skip the challenge on secondary (not playing / accepting it at all) primary gets no credit.

Please note that I'm also having the trillions XP bug as well here and there.

Lets get to the Solution (follow as it is and it will pop-up):

First, play a challenge tower on your main account get the best possible score and send the challenge to your secondary.

Then hop on to your secondary, accept the challenge from the PSN notification and play it, get the worse score possible and send the challenge back to the main account at the end.

Third, jump back to your main account and again accept the challenge from the PSN notification you will be able to play the same tower again and this time you have to beat your secondary account's score. just beat it and the trophy will pop along with Victorious Screen. Hope it helps.

On 8/25/2021 at 8:45 AM, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

accept the challenge in game its weird, i have an alt account i sent the tower challenge with 100000 score but accepting the challenge in the game duplicates the score to 1 million and i DONT KNOW WHY, its unexplainable, how did you get it? im really tired

I have the same issue. Got 142,522 on alt account but it became 750,632,943 when I opened the challenge on my main account.

I don't know why. On my first try it even became 1,297,530,303. That's totally insane! Any solution?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ChenZheCHN said:

I have the same issue. Got 142,522 on alt account but it became 750,632,943 when I opened the challenge on my main account.

I don't know why. On my first try it even became 1,297,530,303. That's totally insane! Any solution?

It's freaking buggy , so the solution was that a friend sent me three tower challenges, i finished all of them, he saw the score inside the game and i did the same , sometimes it crash but  that time it works, i got the meesage that i won very random and finally got it, my advice it's you need someone that send you 3 challenges and he needs to wait in the menu game and both of you need to watch the score inside the game at the same time

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

It's freaking buggy , so the solution was that a friend sent me three tower challenges, i finished all of them, he saw the score inside the game and i did the same , sometimes it crash but  that time it works, i got the meesage that i won very random and finally got it, my advice it's you need someone that send you 3 challenges and he needs to wait in the menu game and both of you need to watch the score inside the game at the same time

Thank you for your information. Did you happen to remember how you accepted those challenges? From in-game Challenge List menu, or from incoming messages of PS4? I accepted from PS4 messages twice and they were both buggy, so I’m considering accepting challenge from in-game menu.

And, do you know how to “watch the score inside the game”? I know that there is a score after I complete a tower, but I do not know where to check them later.

Edited by ChenZheCHN

8 minutes ago, ChenZheCHN said:

Thank you for your information. Did you happen to remember how you accepted those challenges? From in-game Challenge List menu, or from incoming messages of PS4?

And, do you know how to “watch the score inside the game”? I know that there is a score after I complete a tower, but I do not know where to check them later.

I accept the challenges form incoming messages and to watch the score you have to go to towers and towers results will show you that, for some reason sometimes will crash but still try until you get it

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Dunno how but I got this buggy trophy. I tried multiple times to do it and I had everything (game crushes, dissappearance of invitations, score  multiplying to billions of points). Well I just tried one more time to finish the tower on my alt, and just sent it to my main. I didn't open the invitation, decided to check it within the game, first time game crushed, but I started it again and miracle happend. Normal numbers and I was ready to go. So smth like that. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, matveyyefremov said:

Dunno how but I got this buggy trophy. I tried multiple times to do it and I had everything (game crushes, dissappearance of invitations, score  multiplying to billions of points). Well I just tried one more time to finish the tower on my alt, and just sent it to my main. I didn't open the invitation, decided to check it within the game, first time game crushed, but I started it again and miracle happend. Normal numbers and I was ready to go. So smth like that. 

I'll give it a shot. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, hello!

I hope everyone is doing alright.

Sorry to bother again but... I truly need help with "Challenge Accepted"! :(

May someone tell me if the method of "using the guest account (in which we have to get a crappy score) to receive the challenge from main account (in which we get a good score)" is still working?

I tried with my friend, online, the other day and... it is still buggy (trillions of points for both our challenges) and it often crashes, taking us back to the PS Home.

I'm just worried that WarnerBros Games might close this game's servers in a heartbeat - especially after the latest rumours of their new game being announced on the 13th of December.

In case someone else needs it, I'll be online this Sunday at 3:00 p.m. (ITALIAN TIME) to, once again, try to gain some progress both in this one and the other trophy concerning the 1000 points of Respect in "King of the Hill".

Thanks in advance for answering!

Cheers!

A solution that worked for me was to have both players start the challenge and have the loser quit at the start of it. It would automatically declare the other person the winner of the challenge. This is how I got it because the score was buggy to get it normally. It might work for others.  

Edited by LORD_HOV1211
  • Like 1

Guys, hello!

I'm writing this just to help anyone else who still needs the trophy (since I unlocked it this morning after having struggled the day before).

Some people say that the only way to earn it is to create a second account (not "guest" but a real second account, with a new e-mail address) but my friends and me can confirm that it is not necessary.

First things first, take into account that, over the past few days, every single time I've opened the specific game menu (clicking on "One Player" > "Towers" > "Tower Challenges" > "Tower Challenges List") the whole game crashed on me, taking me back to the PS Network Home Page, thus obliging me to restart the game.

However, since I've received plenty from three friends of mine, I soon realised that it was impossible for me to accept the challenges from the game; for this reason, I started selecting the challenges from the PS Network Notification List.

Some of them crashed as well but other ones, well... they didn't.

Curiously, I clicked one of those ones saying "This player won your challenge! Click here and check the score!" (with no time limit, if compared to the other challenges whose duration is usually 6 days or so) and, little did I know... THE TROPHY POPPED! Without even playing the challenged received! ^_^

Hence, considering how buggy it is, my advice is: keep trying, have two or three friends of yours send you plenty of challenges (you'll do the same) and be patient.

I wish you all the best! ;)

• 1 month later...
On 07/12/2021 at 11:33 PM, DiegoDolmetscher said:

Guys, hello!

I'm writing this just to help anyone else who still needs the trophy (since I unlocked it this morning after having struggled the day before).

Some people say that the only way to earn it is to create a second account (not "guest" but a real second account, with a new e-mail address) but my friends and me can confirm that it is not necessary.

First things first, take into account that, over the past few days, every single time I've opened the specific game menu (clicking on "One Player" > "Towers" > "Tower Challenges" > "Tower Challenges List") the whole game crashed on me, taking me back to the PS Network Home Page, thus obliging me to restart the game.

However, since I've received plenty from three friends of mine, I soon realised that it was impossible for me to accept the challenges from the game; for this reason, I started selecting the challenges from the PS Network Notification List.

Some of them crashed as well but other ones, well... they didn't.

Curiously, I clicked one of those ones saying "This player won your challenge! Click here and check the score!" (with no time limit, if compared to the other challenges whose duration is usually 6 days or so) and, little did I know... THE TROPHY POPPED! Without even playing the challenged received! ^_^

Hence, considering how buggy it is, my advice is: keep trying, have two or three friends of yours send you plenty of challenges (you'll do the same) and be patient.

I wish you all the best! ;)

PS4 only ?

• Like 1