A new recruit

2 minutes ago, GunfighterHefty said:

I just unlocked Deekin and did not receive the trophy...but it says that there has already been someone who has unlocked 9 event champions and platinum achievers per PSN ratings...

This leads me to think that the trophies only pop if you buy the event champions instead of earn them then as of now

Just now, StiffTripple_X said:

This leads me to think that the trophies only pop if you buy the event champions instead of earn them then as of now

Well that would be garbage. I've made a post on the Reddit to see if we can get any answers from the devs. I feel like something is not working as intended, cause I'm not dropping money to get the plat

• Like 1

I also suspect anyone with the platinum already hacked to do so, as there aren't 70 variants available yet without playing the event specific ones. I have the 1 and 3 champion trophies, but I bought a few that I wanted to play with so I can't shed any light on time gate champions unfortunately.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Ziune said:

Well that would be garbage. I've made a post on the Reddit to see if we can get any answers from the devs. I feel like something is not working as intended, cause I'm not dropping money to get the plat

Well let us know if you get any answers. It would be rather unfortunate if they forced us to pay for nine separate event champions just to be able to get the plat.

So in the interest of testing, I decided to buy more champions and see if the time gate champions counted as part of the 9. On reaching 9 champions, including time gate unlocks, the trophy did unlock. Last champion was paid for, so it seems they are counted in the total but must be bugged and don't trigger the trophy unlocks themselves.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zebkoril said:

So in the interest of testing, I decided to buy more champions and see if the time gate champions counted as part of the 9. On reaching 9 champions, including time gate unlocks, the trophy did unlock. Last champion was paid for, so it seems they are counted in the total but must be bugged and don't trigger the trophy unlocks themselves.

That’s good to know

Hm...I got my trophy to pop when I received the free dwarf from the newsletter - unless that log in was coincidentally when they fixed the patch? I wasn't sure if Hitch counted as one - so I bought Birdsong (so at that point I would have had Birdsong, Hitch, and Deekin) and did not receive the trophy when I bought her. Got both the heroes from the event going on right now so would put me at 6, possibly 7 with Hitch? Anyone able to confirm or deny Hitch counting?

5 hours ago, GunfighterHefty said:

Hm...I got my trophy to pop when I received the free dwarf from the newsletter - unless that log in was coincidentally when they fixed the patch? I wasn't sure if Hitch counted as one - so I bought Birdsong (so at that point I would have had Birdsong, Hitch, and Deekin) and did not receive the trophy when I bought her. Got both the heroes from the event going on right now so would put me at 6, possibly 7 with Hitch? Anyone able to confirm or deny Hitch counting?

I don’t believe hitch counts when I got my third champion when counting hitch it did not pop but when getting my fourth champion counting hitch it did pop the 3 champions trophy.

5 hours ago, GunfighterHefty said:

Hitch didn’t count for me either. I got 1 from timegate and 2 from the event. 3rd popped the trophy for having 3 

On 12/29/2018 at 8:53 PM, DDAM said:

Hitch didn’t count for me either. I got 1 from timegate and 2 from the event. 3rd popped the trophy for having 3 

Hitch does not count.  If you look under "milestones" - "Events", there is no milestone event that has Hitch, therefore he is not considered an event champion.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...