StiffTripple_X

A new recruit

18 posts in this topic

So I unlocked one of the past event champions with the time gate and did not receive this trophy. Did anyone lose experience this?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I unlocked Gromma today as well, and did not receive the A New Recruit trophy either

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just unlocked Deekin and did not receive the trophy...but it says that there has already been someone who has unlocked 9 event champions and platinum achievers per PSN ratings...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GunfighterHefty said:

I just unlocked Deekin and did not receive the trophy...but it says that there has already been someone who has unlocked 9 event champions and platinum achievers per PSN ratings...

This leads me to think that the trophies only pop if you buy the event champions instead of earn them then as of now

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, StiffTripple_X said:

This leads me to think that the trophies only pop if you buy the event champions instead of earn them then as of now

 

Well that would be garbage. I've made a post on the Reddit to see if we can get any answers from the devs. I feel like something is not working as intended, cause I'm not dropping money to get the plat

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also suspect anyone with the platinum already hacked to do so, as there aren't 70 variants available yet without playing the event specific ones. I have the 1 and 3 champion trophies, but I bought a few that I wanted to play with so I can't shed any light on time gate champions unfortunately.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Ziune said:

 

Well that would be garbage. I've made a post on the Reddit to see if we can get any answers from the devs. I feel like something is not working as intended, cause I'm not dropping money to get the plat

Well let us know if you get any answers. It would be rather unfortunate if they forced us to pay for nine separate event champions just to be able to get the plat.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So in the interest of testing, I decided to buy more champions and see if the time gate champions counted as part of the 9. On reaching 9 champions, including time gate unlocks, the trophy did unlock. Last champion was paid for, so it seems they are counted in the total but must be bugged and don't trigger the trophy unlocks themselves.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zebkoril said:

So in the interest of testing, I decided to buy more champions and see if the time gate champions counted as part of the 9. On reaching 9 champions, including time gate unlocks, the trophy did unlock. Last champion was paid for, so it seems they are counted in the total but must be bugged and don't trigger the trophy unlocks themselves.

That’s good to know

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, CrystalNoctowl said:

The latest patched seemed to fix this as when I logged in I got the trophy

Yes it did it’s says they fixed the problem in the patch notes

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hm...I got my trophy to pop when I received the free dwarf from the newsletter - unless that log in was coincidentally when they fixed the patch? I wasn't sure if Hitch counted as one - so I bought Birdsong (so at that point I would have had Birdsong, Hitch, and Deekin) and did not receive the trophy when I bought her. Got both the heroes from the event going on right now so would put me at 6, possibly 7 with Hitch? Anyone able to confirm or deny Hitch counting?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, GunfighterHefty said:

Hm...I got my trophy to pop when I received the free dwarf from the newsletter - unless that log in was coincidentally when they fixed the patch? I wasn't sure if Hitch counted as one - so I bought Birdsong (so at that point I would have had Birdsong, Hitch, and Deekin) and did not receive the trophy when I bought her. Got both the heroes from the event going on right now so would put me at 6, possibly 7 with Hitch? Anyone able to confirm or deny Hitch counting?

I don’t believe hitch counts when I got my third champion when counting hitch it did not pop but when getting my fourth champion counting hitch it did pop the 3 champions trophy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, GunfighterHefty said:

Hm...I got my trophy to pop when I received the free dwarf from the newsletter - unless that log in was coincidentally when they fixed the patch? I wasn't sure if Hitch counted as one - so I bought Birdsong (so at that point I would have had Birdsong, Hitch, and Deekin) and did not receive the trophy when I bought her. Got both the heroes from the event going on right now so would put me at 6, possibly 7 with Hitch? Anyone able to confirm or deny Hitch counting?

Hitch didn’t count for me either. I got 1 from timegate and 2 from the event. 3rd popped the trophy for having 3 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/29/2018 at 8:53 PM, DDAM said:

Hitch didn’t count for me either. I got 1 from timegate and 2 from the event. 3rd popped the trophy for having 3 

Hitch does not count.  If you look under "milestones" - "Events", there is no milestone event that has Hitch, therefore he is not considered an event champion.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The trophy unlocked for me, but not until I started another Free Play event.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.