All Rounder

Thefat11

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

What’s the best way to get Abstergo credits for buying all the abilities and ranged weapons?

I’m currently lvl 44, and I’m doing the Wolfpack solo method to get to lvl 55. But at the current rate I won’t have enough credits to buy everything at lvl 55. I get around 120-140 credits a match I think. I need around 5000 more credits to buy everything so that’s around 40 matches! One round takes me 15 min. so that’s another 10 hour grind. There has to be a better way than this.

19 minutes ago, Baker said:

What’s the best way to get Abstergo credits for buying all the abilities and ranged weapons?

I’m currently lvl 44, and I’m doing the Wolfpack solo method to get to lvl 55. But at the current rate I won’t have enough credits to buy everything at lvl 55. I get around 120-140 credits a match I think. I need around 5000 more credits to buy everything so that’s around 40 matches! One round takes me 15 min. so that’s another 10 hour grind. There has to be a better way than this.

I was short by the time I hit level 55 as well. You get more credits playing the regular online modes. You can also use the copycat ability and hope that the people who kill you have the abilities/weapons you need. Personally I just used the copycat ability to get the final ones I needed

2 minutes ago, GraniteSnake said:

I was short by the time I hit level 55 as well. You get more credits playing the regular online modes. You can also use the copycat ability and hope that the people who kill you have the abilities/weapons you need. Personally I just used the copycat ability to get the final ones I needed

So if you copy an ability from someone else in an online match you unlock that ability?