Online trophies boostable by yourself if you have a pc.

Windex-Qc-

After trying to boost earlier today with someone and being unable to find each others even once, I figured maybe the only way to find someone was through LAN like Anomaly 2 where you need two ps4 on the same network to find each other online. So after seeing a cross-play option in the game settings, I figured I'd give this a try. I didn't buy it again because I'm not gonna buy a game twice for 1 platinum. It's up to you if you wanna buy it again on steam. I did a quick search with the right keywords and picked the igg-games one. The rest is simple: enable cross-play on your ps4, search for a public or private game on the same map on your ps4 and on your pc simultaneously. Like someone said in another thread, a quick and effortless way to finish games is to have 1 character pick only 1 line and end the roast while having the other character just rope to death.

The game is on sale in NA for 2$US/2.79$CA so it's a cheap platinum you can get without having to bother looking for someone to boost with if you have a computer nearby.

Edited by Windex-Qc-
  • Like 1

Also, if you don't have a computer handy to download it on, this game is also available on the Apple App Store (and I imagine Google Play Store) so you can download it on your phone (costs $2.99 I believe) but easier than trying to connect unsuccessfully online.

• Like 1

On 22/12/2018 at 10:30 PM, stupid0089 said:

Also, if you don't have a computer handy to download it on, this game is also available on the Apple App Store (and I imagine Google Play Store) so you can download it on your phone (costs $2.99 I believe) but easier than trying to connect unsuccessfully online.

Can you confirm if connecting on mobile works? I saw it was also on mobile when looking for the game on computer but I wasn't sure if that would also work so I omitted to mention it.

11 hours ago, Windex-Qc- said:

Can you confirm if connecting on mobile works? I saw it was also on mobile when looking for the game on computer but I wasn't sure if that would also work so I omitted to mention it.

sure does, I connected with my iphone in order to get my trophies.

• 3 weeks later...

I can also confirm that this is available on the Google Play Store. I grabbed it with the credit I built up answering Google Survey questions via the Survey app, started a two player game, opted for play online and play a friend, created a room with a one letter password, then simultaneously tapped both the screen on my tablet and X button on my PS4 to connect. I did 28 matches one day for the first trophy and the other 37 another and it worked like a charm. Best part is, didn't have to use my own money for the Android copy. Sure, it's tedious as hell, but it works fine.

• Like 2