What’s the worst game you have ever played?

RedDead3001

From my hunting's experience, that would be Aliens: Colonial Marines. Awful game and trophies... The best thing about it was the 80's vibe when I plugged my console into old CRT TV and it looked just like the original Alien movie on VHS tape. 

But overall the vote would go to Dexter: The Game.

• Like 1

Worst on PSN: Orc Slayer

Terrible frame rate, huge spikes of lag, enemies always getting stuck to environments, using the same tactics over and over and over, terrible sounds and just a big pile of shit best left forgotten.

The game took me around two to three hours to platinum and even that was an exercise in torture.

====

Worst All Time: Superman 64

There may be a couple other games I played that were worse, but Superman 64 is the only game that crosses my mind. Just absolutely awful.

Just watch that classic Angry Video Game Nerd episode on YouTube and you will know where I'm coming from.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, alicexshy said:

Infamous Second Son.

Terrible voice acting along with out of sync facial expressions. Teenager humor. Poor storyline on both endings (evil & good).

My favorite part was uninstalling the game, such a relief. 

Obviously subjective, but when Troy Baker is in a video game, there's no such thing as bad voice acting regarding him. Same with Nolan North. 

My pick, like Spaz said, is Superman 64. 'Nuff said. 

Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness

I'm not a fan of how the original Tomb Raider games control, but this manages to make it worse. Why did they have to add a climbing stamina meter?  TR TAoD feels like it was rushed.  I can believe that, since its release was timed to tie in with the TR Cradle of Life movie coming to theaters.

It's franchise killer material.  At least Crystal Dynamics saved TR when Eidos switched to them.