RedDead3001

What’s the worst game you have ever played?

94 posts in this topic

Might get hate for this... but I regret spending $60 on Watch Dogs for PS3. Most games I buy I enjoy since I do my research before buying, but for some reason I didnt do it for Watch Dogs... and ended not liking it one bit after playing for 30 minutes.

Well, in my case it could be Dino Crisis 3. I don't know if it is literally the worst game I've ever played, but I hate it so much.

First than all because it was one of the reasons I prefered the original Xbox over a PS2, considering how good the first and second instalments were.

One the other hand, I hate it that much because it somehow ruined the Dino Crisis series, and I think I will never forgive capcom because of that. Dino Crisis was at the time of PSOne my second favorite game series, after Resident Evil.

Edited by BlackSnake1435

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. It was my first foray into the new 3D Pokémon games and it was also my last. It's a shame since R/S are childhood favorites and I was really looking forward to them being remade.

The worse gamer ever made by anybody on the planet is definitely Steep by Ubisoft.

1 hour ago, Z1MZUM said:

The worse gamer ever made by anybody on the planet is definitely Steep by Ubisoft.

I had tried to permanently erase that game from my brain.

Super Night Riders

500126-super-night-riders-linux-front-co

Maybe you remember that you had this toy as a kid that looks like a steering wheel with a small display, where you need to overtake other cars?

Super Night Riders is basically the same, but in really hard and not fun at all.

Tomb Raider: Underworld 

I experienced any kind of bugs and glitches with that one 

Hands down Time and Eternity, it's been a while since I played it but it's honestly terrible just for the protagonist that you play as. I was pretty close to the plat too but I think I just snapped at one point and uninstalled the game from my PS3. Honestly still the biggest waist of money so far.

Cartoon Network Racing (PlayStation 2)

I have never played a game as bad as Cartoon Network Racing, and i've put myself through E.T.Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing, licensed Nickelodeon games amongst other garbage and I have never hated any of them as much as that bullshit excuse for a kart racer. Glitches, pissy AI, shitty controls...it's got it all.

On 10/12/2019 at 3:16 AM, GrinTwist said:

Hands down Time and Eternity, it's been a while since I played it but it's honestly terrible just for the protagonist that you play as. I was pretty close to the plat too but I think I just snapped at one point and uninstalled the game from my PS3. Honestly still the biggest waist of money so far.

Well... now I'm gonna regret my purchase ahah.

I dunno what is the most painful... playing at Dragon Ball GT on PS1 or Fighting Fury (it's the fighting game of Baki) on PS2... really if you have someone you really hate, go for it.

I literally played Ride to Hell Retribution back in 2013.

Don't think anything will ever match that!

This is actually hard because I've played a few.

I think the absolute worst would be Chronicles of the Sword for PS1.  I tried this one multiple times and never could figure out how to progress beyond about 30 minutes in.  I just kept getting stuck with no way to progress further.  I tried guides and still couldn't progress because what the guide said to do wasn't there.  Restarted the game multiple times, still the same.

Now absolute worst because the game is just trash, Sinister City for PC.  It sounded good in theory and the price wasn't too bad.  It was a buggy mess that would crash often, had broken achievements (though to the dev's credit, they did fix the achievements) and a terrible story that probably only has value if you are massively drunk or high and have someone to make fun of it with.

This is a bit weird from me, as I played Sonic 06, but actually liked it. Same with Motorcycle club. Bile fascination, if you'd like.

Also, while I hate Telltale games, I do recognize that I'm a bad customer for them, as I couldn't give a shit about Game of Thrones. The story would probably be really good for anyone interested in them.

So the game that both I hate and is dreadful in every single way is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 on PS3. Why I forced myself to sit though that heaping pile of garbage is beyond me. It's very similar in gameplay to Terminator Salvation, in generic enemies which can be divided in few classes, a cover shooter, "Allies" who have to help you, but can't aim for shit and based on a movie. What makes it worse is that the controls barely work and the trophy list is way harder, with online trophies, collectibles and even NON-STACKABLE DIFFICULTY TROPHIES! The first time I ever saw that one happen in a game, honestly. What makes it even worse is that before this, Harry Potter games weren't Third person shooters through the whole game, but a mix. The least action driven Movie gets an action game, so they didn't even follow the source material. 

Just stay away from this one. It's not worth your time.

I don’t love all sport games except need for speed

Dead Island

The game is so littered with bugs, technical issues, glitches, insanely slow loading times and it has made my console crash numerous times. I strongly urge anyone who is interested in this game to stay the hell away from this big nasty turd. I never thought I would find a game as bad as the online multiplayer in 007 Blood Stone, but this game has it beat. There is no good reason to even buy this game pre owned. if you see it on sale, just walk past it...

a game called Space Invader's : Invasion Day

even the game doesn't take place on the day that the invaders invade from space. It's just incorrect.....

.....like it takes place few days after the invasion 😂

and the story is like Dumb and Dumber sequel set in the alien invasion, where Lloyd is looking for Harry 

and some how found himself on the space ship 😂