Fallout 1, 2, and Tatics free.

NutellaOrgies

Anyone who logged into fallout 76 in 2018 will get fallout 1, fallout 2, and fallout Tatics free soon.

The tweet says it applies for Xbox and PS4 also. 

https://www.pcgamer.com/fallout-76-players-will-get-fallouts-1-2-and-tactics-for-free-next-month/?utm_content=buffer25bbf&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_pcgamerfb

The initial Fallout games before the franchise was handed off to Bethesda were good, yet deep RPGs. Not as deep or complex as say the Baldurs Gate games but I can definitely see a lot of today's gamers being overwhelmed with the number of customization options better.

But they still stand as two of some of the best post apocalyptic RPGs ever made. 

13 minutes ago, Hoagie324 said:

Too bad that the free games are only for PC. They’re great games, would be awesome for a console port so anyone that doesn’t have a PC can enjoy the games too!

It says in the post up top, and if you check the link with the tweet, it says Xbox and PS4 as well... so yeah, consoles get them too :)

1 minute ago, DrakeHellsing said:

It says in the post up top, and if you check the link with the tweet, it says Xbox and PS4 as well... so yeah, consoles get them too :)

That only means that everyone who owns a Fallout 76 game, regardless of the platform, will get the games. These 3 games are PC only and it will probably stay that way. Unless Bethesda is working on a console port, which I only believe when I see them.

6 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

That means you will get them but you can play only on PC... Seriously anybody tought that those are coming to consoles and for free?

If it did it would be a huge news on all sites. They will give codes for those game and you can download them on your PC through their launcher, that's all.

31 minutes ago, Patrickosan said:

That means you will get them but you can play only on PC... Seriously anybody tought that those are coming to consoles and for free?

If it did it would be a huge news on all sites. They will give codes for those game and you can download them on your PC through their launcher, that's all.

I must've misread it then, but ah well.  I mean hey, still nice to know that console owners still get the codes and all that.

But hey, doesn't mean what I mentioned wasn't true... that they just seem to be feeling more desperate to offer these after how they've messed up Fallout 76 as is.  At least, from what I understand anyway, but hey, I could be wrong for all I know.  But yet, it seems to be the case from what I've heard so far from people here and there.

12 hours ago, NutellaOrgies said:

Anyone who logged into fallout 76 in 2018 will get fallout 1, fallout 2, and fallout Tatics free soon.

The tweet says it applies for Xbox and PS4 also. 

https://www.pcgamer.com/fallout-76-players-will-get-fallouts-1-2-and-tactics-for-free-next-month/?utm_content=buffer25bbf&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_pcgamerfb

May want to update that post to clarify that the free games are for PC only 

"The developer is promising a free copy of Fallout Classics Collection (1, 2 and Tactics) on PC for everyone who has logged into the full Fallout 76 in 2018, whether they played on a computer or console. You should have access to your freebie in early January, Bethesda said."