Game is delisted on PSN

POEman553

I have this downloaded on my PS4 right now and man, I'm so thankful I didn't uninstall it. I think I might look for a physical copy here very soon. I think I'm going to buy only physical copies when given the chance since there seems to be a lot of games that are getting delisted for some reason.  

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, FireFoxie said:

I have this downloaded on my PS4 right now and man, I'm so thankful I didn't uninstall it. I think I might look for a physical copy here very soon. I think I'm going to buy only physical copies when given the chance since there seems to be a lot of games that are getting delisted for some reason.  

Huh, what's the problem? If you have it digital, it's yours forever. You're free to uninstall/reinstall it whenever you want.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Huh, what's the problem? If you have it digital, it's yours forever. You're free to uninstall/reinstall it whenever you want.

Well, if that's the case I'm very relieved than. I feel bad for the people who are interested in playing it and now they can't. Well, at least the digital version anyway. 

Edited by FireFoxie

2 hours ago, FireFoxie said:

Bandai Namco won't pull a PT on this as far as I know, so you're fine. I prefer physical copies myself and I bought that when it went on sale at less than $40. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Reddit user SydMontague noticed this weekend that Cyber Sleuth has been removed from the European store as well. We checked several stores ourselves and can confirm that it’s no longer available.

“Contacting customer support the answer I got was that ‘the game is outdated and we focus our efforts on still supported games’ with a reference to the latest game in the franchise Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory – which kinda assumes the player to have played the first game,” wrote SydMontague. However, the Redditor didn’t specify which support team he received this response from.

Read more at https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2019/02/03/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-psn-gone-for-good/#kdveuumKy0EhSpTx.99

Shame more people cant experience this great game unless they find a physical copy (which isn’t hard to find).