Problem using the Camera item

Jigsy1

Has anyone else had a problem ever taking photos with the camera in this game?

Every time (since I got the game like, forever ago) I take photos with the R1 button, it gets stuck saying "Saving screenshot data..." which then prevents me from using the start button or completing the mission, since the game more or less freezes every time I enter the goal.

The only way I can safely escape this is by failing the mission.

This is a problem for me since it stops me from completing all extra ops. (Like the ones where you need to take photos.)

Those pictures are stored in the HDD AFAIK, so if there is an error saving the picture... I would say it's the HDD the main problem. Try all the possible solutions:

Reinstall the game, rebuild database, try another HDD, restore factory settings, etc. 

Okay. I've managed to work around this annoying issue via the use of an emulator and transfarring my PS3 SAVEDATA from PS3->Emulator->PS3 (otherwise trophies would no longer work).

I did try with my PSP but since my copy of the HD collection is the U.S. version and my PSP copy of Peace Walker is the European version, it didn't like it.

That said, I no longer need to worry about this anymore as I've S ranked all three photograph missions and can now progress on as normal.

Edited by Jigsy1

Well that sucks, to use an emulator to make a basic feature to work. You should have just used a backed up NA PSP copy, nowadays no one cares about PSP piracy since its store is closed, but I'm glad you achieved what you needed.

Edited by Katt