Stupidly Easy Trophies

MatCauthon

What can you do with the app? Would say, a 3 year old boy possibly be interested in playing it? I'm trying to get my son interested in gaming (which I may regret some years from now :lol:) and something like this may hold his attention.

Parker

What can you do with the app? Would say, a 3 year old boy possibly be interested in playing it? I'm trying to get my son interested in gaming (which I may regret some years from now :lol:) and something like this may hold his attention.

Parker

Why not teach him to play tetris instead?

EDIT: Actually when i think about, a toddler may get bored of tetris real quick since its never ending =/

Edited by A-Brawl3r

Parker

You basically draw/paint pictures. You can add stickers to them and photos you take with your Vita. I think a kid would like it, but you may have to help him figure out how the tools work. There is no tutorial whatsoever that I saw. There are also drawings you can color in like a coloring book, and connect the dot pictures you can color. 

Parker

Buy a uDraw tablet. They cost like 5 bucks brand new.

You don't need 2 vitas for the Havoc trophy?

Nope. Simply start your own room and start a contest. It will ask if you want to continue even though there is only 1 person, say yes and the contest begins. Once the countdown is over vote for yourself and you get both trophies.

The app is actually kind of interesting, I'm sure my son will get some entertainment out of it.

Parker

• Like 1

Nope. Simply start your own room and start a contest. It will ask if you want to continue even though there is only 1 person, say yes and the contest begins. Once the countdown is over vote for yourself and you get both trophies.

The app is actually kind of interesting, I'm sure my son will get some entertainment out of it.

Parker

Nice, thanks for the heads up.

Parker

It's better than having a son doing something illegal :ninja:

Parker

There seems to be a lot of stuff locked away by paid DLC, though. I mean really? You can't use a marker in a paint app without buying it?