Locked out of Van Horn saloon

LilHongBoot

I’ve been locked out of van horn saloon for an actual real life week and there’s literally nothing that I can do to open it.

Ive camped and slept outside van horn numerous times over and over again.

ive shot up the town got myself killed only to have the saloon still be locked when I respawn.

ive tried climbing through the windows.

ive stood outside the door saved and reloaded.

Ive went to the fence while it was closed for the night and waited TIL morning.

ive cleared my bounty.

nothing works, I really don’t want to load to an earlier save.

if anybody has any solutions I’d be very grateful. Thanks In advance.

I got the same bug 2 days ago when I wanted to play Blackjack in the saloon. What worked for me, tho not sure if its a proper solution. Give it a try if you still experiencing that bug. I slept until night then shot a couple of times in the saloon and killed a person in there as well. I got killed and I was able to enter again.

On 2018-12-23 at 8:15 AM, W571WE said:

I got the same bug 2 days ago when I wanted to play Blackjack in the saloon. What worked for me, tho not sure if its a proper solution. Give it a try if you still experiencing that bug. I slept until night then shot a couple of times in the saloon and killed a person in there as well. I got killed and I was able to enter again.

No work 

• 3 weeks later...

Still locked out btw, after all this time there is literally nothing I can except start a new game and play up into that same point and I'd rather not do that as I have a shit load of trapper outfits that took a long time to get the pelts together to make, a very long time. Hopefully somebody has a solution that doesnt involve starting a new game cause I'm about to snap my own neck out of frustration, thanks in advance.

Still locked out btw, after all this time there is literally nothing I can except start a new game and play up into that same point and I'd rather not do that as I have a shit load of trapper outfits that took a long time to get the pelts together to make, a very long time. Hopefully somebody has a solution that doesnt involve starting a new game cause I'm about to snap my own neck out of frustration, thanks in advance.

Never mind it's all good it fixed itself thanks to anybody who actually tried to help.