Adept killer trophies?

I know after the emblem system was implemented, the requirements were changed. But everyone in the dead by daylight forums seems to have a different idea of what qualifies for the adept killer (merciless killer) trophies. I know you have to have the three basic perks only but...

Do you have to kill all four?

Does using a mori help or DQ you?

Do add-ons or offerings DQ you?

From What i have figured out while attempting these Adept Kill Trophies Myself 

1. You Need Only The 3 Base Perks for that Killer 
2. Add-ons and Offerings are Fine! They Won't DQ You From Getting The Trophy 
3. I Personally Have Never Been Able to Get an Adept Trophy using Mori (Killing 2 or more Survivors)
4. All 4 Have to be Sacrificed or Killed, When someone has escaped i never got the trophy/Merciless killer 
5. A Survivor Disconnecting still counts as a Sacrifice, I have had a few games where the survivor has disconnected mid game and i still got the trophy for that killer 

Hope This Helps, other can correct me if i have said anything that is incorrect, again this is just from personal experience 

• Like 3

Thank you all! On the DBD forums, everyone claimed using an offering that allowed mori kills would count but I never had luck with the trophy popping using those offerings. So I wondered if it would DQ me from the trophy or what I was doing wrong. I'll attempt it now maybe going for straight sacrifice kills instead.

5 minutes ago, i-Panik said:

Thank you all! On the DBD forums, everyone claimed using an offering that allowed mori kills would count but I never had luck with the trophy popping using those offerings. So I wondered if it would DQ me from the trophy or what I was doing wrong. I'll attempt it now maybe going for straight sacrifice kills instead.

When Going For Adept Killer Trophies, i always go bare minimum, No Offerings, No Add-ons, Only the 3 Perks, and always Sacrifice all the Survivors, that way i know i'm going to get it, while that can be harder, i also earn bloodpoints towards my next killer :D

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ValkyrieMaxx said:

When Going For Adept Killer Trophies, i always go bare minimum, No Offerings, No Add-ons, Only the 3 Perks, and always Sacrifice all the Survivors, that way i know i'm going to get it, while that can be harder, i also earn bloodpoints towards my next killer :D

That's true! I just used add ons and an offering with Michael and got adept shape! =D Just basic perks and hooks, no mori. One bled out so that helped me!

On 2018-12-23 at 7:00 PM, ValkyrieMaxx said:

5. A Survivor Disconnecting still counts as a Sacrifice, I have had a few games where the survivor has disconnected mid game and i still got the trophy for that killer 

You've gotten the adept trophies when you had a DC? I had a few good games with nurse but someone always dc'd and i never got it. Same with the 4 kill trophy whenever i use a ebony and have a good game someone always dc's.

I'm purposely not playing killer since i want to get bumped down to rank 19/20, currently sitting at 17 and havent played for 2 season besides daily rituals where i make sure i don't rank up.

After i have gotten 4k and nurse adept trophies the rest is fairly easy but those 2 can be so extremely annoying.

33 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

After i have gotten 4k and nurse adept trophies the rest is fairly easy but those 2 can be so extremely annoying.

Adept Nurse is a Major Pain For Sure, I hate playing Nurse, as for the 4 Kills, i've wasted a solid 8-10 Mori trying to get it, but people just keep disconnecting its a bloody pain haha

34 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

You've gotten the adept trophies when you had a DC?

Yeah As long as the others are sacrificed and only 1 person DC's, i dont get it when more then one DC's, But if someone doesn't connect at the start of the game i highly doubt you would get the Adept trophy

• Like 1

Even though the trophy descriptions claim that you need a merciless victory, this is not entirely correct. If a survivor disconnects, you will probably not get a merciless victory (but perhaps a ruthless victory), however you will still obtain the adept trophies if no one else escapes. As others mentioned above, if a survivor disconnects before the game begins (where you're taking control of your picked killer), it won't count. To put it succinctly, if someone escapes, you will not obtain an Adept trophy.