Aggression

CannibalX666X

Just want to clarify that this trophy is for fighting all the enemies on Chapter 5 and surviving with the most kills? I've tried it numerous times now and although I'm successful on surviving, I still don't have the trophy even though I'm sure I'm getting a fair amount of the kills. Also, if successful, when does the Trophy pop? Thanks in advance.

• Like 2

I'll reply to my own topic now that I have the trophy. Firstly, it's of great benifit to make a backup save on the cloud once you complete the part where you are on the raft being chased by the monster in the sewer and removing Ink from the rudder. By doing this, it negates the situation of having to redo the entire level each time there is a failure and because of the pretty tight trophy requirement, there will certainly be a few retries. Now, I had read a few conflicting reports about how to get the trophy. Some places said just survive the area with all the Searchers and Lost Ones spawning, others said get 50 kills without dying. Certainly over a few of my goes I was getting 45 odd kills without getting the trophy. But my successful run, I had thought I had counted only 46 kills when the trophy popped. However, as it got pretty hectic, I more than likely was getting the killing blow on enemies without keeping a mental score. Another thing I found very useful was that I kept mostly to the entrance of the area , near the dock, as this allowed me an element of crowd control without worrying about enemy spawns from behind, only really venturing to the furthest part of the area when a lot of enemies spawned in. I also never went for the enemies with the hard hats as Tom and Alison would spend time killing them allowing me the opportunity to go for the weaker enemies without having kills stolen! Lastly, when Sammy appears at the beginning of the fight, there is a barrel to the left of his entranceway near a hut that you can jump on which allows you to knock his mask off without him hitting you. I hope this is helpful and I must thank 'Platinumplayer12' for their successful confirmation of the trophy requirement! That was good to know the target! 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I tried many times for the Aggression trophy today reloading my cloud save time and again without any luck, then i read on other forums to try on a fresh save file using chapter select starting chapter 5 so i did this and then managed to pop the trophy first time. I had a good run with a lot of kills but i'm sure it was not more than i ever did on my main save file. Just putting this out there for anyone that trying on a new save file could work for u

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/12/2018 at 5:28 AM, CannibalX666X said:

I'll reply to my own topic now that I have the trophy. Firstly, it's of great benifit to make a backup save on the cloud once you complete the part where you are on the raft being chased by the monster in the sewer and removing Ink from the rudder. By doing this, it negates the situation of having to redo the entire level each time there is a failure and because of the pretty tight trophy requirement, there will certainly be a few retries. Now, I had read a few conflicting reports about how to get the trophy. Some places said just survive the area with all the Searchers and Lost Ones spawning, others said get 50 kills without dying. Certainly over a few of my goes I was getting 45 odd kills without getting the trophy. But my successful run, I had thought I had counted only 46 kills when the trophy popped. However, as it got pretty hectic, I more than likely was getting the killing blow on enemies without keeping a mental score. Another thing I found very useful was that I kept mostly to the entrance of the area , near the dock, as this allowed me an element of crowd control without worrying about enemy spawns from behind, only really venturing to the furthest part of the area when a lot of enemies spawned in. I also never went for the enemies with the hard hats as Tom and Alison would spend time killing them allowing me the opportunity to go for the weaker enemies without having kills stolen! Lastly, when Sammy appears at the beginning of the fight, there is a barrel to the left of his entranceway near a hut that you can jump on which allows you to knock his mask off without him hitting you. I hope this is helpful and I must thank 'Platinumplayer12' for their successful confirmation of the trophy requirement! That was good to know the target! 

Thanks for the info but, if I go to a new save files and chapter select the game doesn't save anything. I mean if I try to leave the game and save in the cloud, when I go back to the game the files is not there anymore. 

On 04/05/2019 at 4:11 PM, judithpa said:

Thanks for the info but, if I go to a new save files and chapter select the game doesn't save anything. I mean if I try to leave the game and save in the cloud, when I go back to the game the files is not there anymore. 

Sorry to hear that. I personally had an issue one time where my save disappeared, so instead of having multiple saves, I did everything on one save for my game. That is how I sorted that issue. But as far as the Aggression Trophy is concerned, word for word is how I got that done. 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

This is a soul destroying trophy. No way to track kills, no way to know if the game is glitched, almost impossible to out kill your team mates especially without dying. Wasted so much time collecting bacon soups and redoing this fight. Such a poor choice of trophies has ruined an enjoyable game. Attempt number 20 and then I will delete everything and start again 

• 2 months later...

Been having some serious trouble  :/ . I’ve tried staying by the docks so I’m not getting crowded, but nothing. I’ve tried stealing kills. Nothing. I’ve tried doing it on a fresh save. Nothing. (And mind you, I reset if I died. Gotten better at not dying, but as said..nothing) I’m about ready to give up on this game. Anyone know if maybe this trophy is bugged or something? 

• 2 months later...

The first time I managed to survive the fight the trophy and plat popped. Maybe 4th or 5th time playing that fight. I got a good run, no doubt about it, but i dont think I had more than 45 kills.
Just ignore the enemies fighting the npc:s. Just go for the others. I put some time and played through the entire game to get a save right before the fight. I needed the checkpoint once...

If you´re getting a good amount of kills, not dying and the trophy still does not pop? Reinstall the game! A lot of people have gotten it first try after reinstalling.

If you´re having trouble getting the save to work you need to reinstall the game and delete the old saves.

Dont use chapter select at all! That ruins your normal save and it wont save anymore. You have to reinstall the game and remove the old save to fix this.
The same happens when using chapter select to go to archives for the standing proud trophy. The saves stopped working after I did that so again, no chapter select!!

(Ive posted this on trueachievements too if you see a double).

Edited by HejjaMej

• 8 months later...

This trophy is maddening. I've tried playing from chapter select on a new save, tried using the save and quit method and ps plus save method. I deleted and reinstalled the game and tried it from chapter select. I'm sure I've gotten enough kills at this point. Only thing that's left to try is deleting again and starting the story from scratch. 

Edit: So I got the trophy not too long after commenting. I deleted the saves, reinstalled the game and started from scratch. I didn't get the trophy on my first attempt. I died a few times and was quitting out to the menu and continuing. Then finally I got it. It didn't seem too different from previous runs but maybe I got like one or two more kills than the npcs. Can't say for sure what happened but I'm glad its over.

Edited by ACA5632
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

Nothing works for that shit trophy. I try all. I kill in a run 62 enemys without dying and no trophy. I try with a fresh safe and via chapter select and no trophy. I kill more than 45 enemys in under 3 minutes without dying (i read that on a other site) and no trophy. I have no idea what to do.

• Like 1

On 21.7.2021 at 0:51 AM, ACA5632 said:

This trophy is maddening. I've tried playing from chapter select on a new save, tried using the save and quit method and ps plus save method. I deleted and reinstalled the game and tried it from chapter select. I'm sure I've gotten enough kills at this point. Only thing that's left to try is deleting again and starting the story from scratch. 

Edit: So I got the trophy not too long after commenting. I deleted the saves, reinstalled the game and started from scratch. I didn't get the trophy on my first attempt. I died a few times and was quitting out to the menu and continuing. Then finally I got it. It didn't seem too different from previous runs but maybe I got like one or two more kills than the npcs. Can't say for sure what happened but I'm glad its over.

Did you start from the begining of the game or via chapter select?

Finally i did it. Im very sure, you must kill all in under 3 minutes. I read this in a other Forum. I start the timer right after spawn the first enemys and did it by 2:59. i count only 49 kills so im sure it isnt importent to kill more like the NPCs. When you over the time, load youre save again (when you have luck and the game doesnt glitched) you start right before the fight. Hope it helps some people. 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Necesito ayuda, solo me falta este trofeo para platinarlo y la verdad no entiendo, lo hago con muchas kills y no me cuenta nada, y hacerlo menos de 3 minutos es imposible, la pelea con Samy ya es 1:30 min, ando desesperado de ayuda 🤧🤧🤧

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/3/2024 at 3:59 PM, Wargamer325 said:

Necesito ayuda, solo me falta este trofeo para platinarlo y la verdad no entiendo, lo hago con muchas kills y no me cuenta nada, y hacerlo menos de 3 minutos es imposible, la pelea con Samy ya es 1:30 min, ando desesperado de ayuda 🤧🤧🤧

I can confirm, you have to do it in under 3 min (Sammy fight doesnt count btw). I started my timer when the first searcher appeared, and got 2:48 min; trophy popped and got the platinum. Time is the key not kills

• Like 1

I apologize for the misleading information when I first made the guide, but in my defense I was going off what I believed was required in order to get the trophy which was to kill more enemies than Boris & Alice. I didn't know anything about the time limit at all.

However, I have updated the guide with information from helpful hunters that did in fact verify the 3min time limit for finishing the fight (as described above by others).

• Like 1