CannibalX666X

Aggression

5 posts in this topic

Just want to clarify that this trophy is for fighting all the enemies on Chapter 5 and surviving with the most kills? I've tried it numerous times now and although I'm successful on surviving, I still don't have the trophy even though I'm sure I'm getting a fair amount of the kills. Also, if successful, when does the Trophy pop? Thanks in advance.

I'll reply to my own topic now that I have the trophy. Firstly, it's of great benifit to make a backup save on the cloud once you complete the part where you are on the raft being chased by the monster in the sewer and removing Ink from the rudder. By doing this, it negates the situation of having to redo the entire level each time there is a failure and because of the pretty tight trophy requirement, there will certainly be a few retries. Now, I had read a few conflicting reports about how to get the trophy. Some places said just survive the area with all the Searchers and Lost Ones spawning, others said get 50 kills without dying. Certainly over a few of my goes I was getting 45 odd kills without getting the trophy. But my successful run, I had thought I had counted only 46 kills when the trophy popped. However, as it got pretty hectic, I more than likely was getting the killing blow on enemies without keeping a mental score. Another thing I found very useful was that I kept mostly to the entrance of the area , near the dock, as this allowed me an element of crowd control without worrying about enemy spawns from behind, only really venturing to the furthest part of the area when a lot of enemies spawned in. I also never went for the enemies with the hard hats as Tom and Alison would spend time killing them allowing me the opportunity to go for the weaker enemies without having kills stolen! Lastly, when Sammy appears at the beginning of the fight, there is a barrel to the left of his entranceway near a hut that you can jump on which allows you to knock his mask off without him hitting you. I hope this is helpful and I must thank 'Platinumplayer12' for their successful confirmation of the trophy requirement! That was good to know the target! 

I tried many times for the Aggression trophy today reloading my cloud save time and again without any luck, then i read on other forums to try on a fresh save file using chapter select starting chapter 5 so i did this and then managed to pop the trophy first time. I had a good run with a lot of kills but i'm sure it was not more than i ever did on my main save file. Just putting this out there for anyone that trying on a new save file could work for u

On 25/12/2018 at 5:28 AM, CannibalX666X said:

I'll reply to my own topic now that I have the trophy. Firstly, it's of great benifit to make a backup save on the cloud once you complete the part where you are on the raft being chased by the monster in the sewer and removing Ink from the rudder. By doing this, it negates the situation of having to redo the entire level each time there is a failure and because of the pretty tight trophy requirement, there will certainly be a few retries. Now, I had read a few conflicting reports about how to get the trophy. Some places said just survive the area with all the Searchers and Lost Ones spawning, others said get 50 kills without dying. Certainly over a few of my goes I was getting 45 odd kills without getting the trophy. But my successful run, I had thought I had counted only 46 kills when the trophy popped. However, as it got pretty hectic, I more than likely was getting the killing blow on enemies without keeping a mental score. Another thing I found very useful was that I kept mostly to the entrance of the area , near the dock, as this allowed me an element of crowd control without worrying about enemy spawns from behind, only really venturing to the furthest part of the area when a lot of enemies spawned in. I also never went for the enemies with the hard hats as Tom and Alison would spend time killing them allowing me the opportunity to go for the weaker enemies without having kills stolen! Lastly, when Sammy appears at the beginning of the fight, there is a barrel to the left of his entranceway near a hut that you can jump on which allows you to knock his mask off without him hitting you. I hope this is helpful and I must thank 'Platinumplayer12' for their successful confirmation of the trophy requirement! That was good to know the target! 

Thanks for the info but, if I go to a new save files and chapter select the game doesn't save anything. I mean if I try to leave the game and save in the cloud, when I go back to the game the files is not there anymore. 

On 04/05/2019 at 4:11 PM, judithpa said:

Thanks for the info but, if I go to a new save files and chapter select the game doesn't save anything. I mean if I try to leave the game and save in the cloud, when I go back to the game the files is not there anymore. 

Sorry to hear that. I personally had an issue one time where my save disappeared, so instead of having multiple saves, I did everything on one save for my game. That is how I sorted that issue. But as far as the Aggression Trophy is concerned, word for word is how I got that done.