Rum82eF1sh

Skill points - infinite or limited?

6 posts in this topic

Hey,

About skills tree - are the points that unlock abilities limited or not? Can I become jack-of-all-trades just by progressing in the game and level up?

I know of 'token of respect' to re-attribute skills, I'm just wondering if all of them will just come eventually.

Thanks, RF

Edited by Rum82eF1sh

Ok, now I can answer this question myself...

Other forum I found says:

-max up to level 40

-thus 39 skill points

-max gold 999'999

So no absurd leveling for legendary walkthrough

IIRC, I did one playthrough for each difficulty or something, and that pretty much brought me to max level by the time I needed it. Only difficult portion is like one or two big fights with lots of enemies.

I am in the middle of second walkthrough, and it paradoxally seems easier than the first one, stats and armor seems to lie higher. Reassigning the stats is useful when stat effects build in armor items help to reach miimum stats for better items. It seems to be the key to maxing out the damage output.

I'm now at level 24, and I have the most of skill mods. About 70% of skill levels seems to be obtainable until I run out skill points.

Farins explosive bolt are perfect for crowded skirmishes, just shoot in the floor between your feet and all around take tons of damage, but not you.

Edited by Rum82eF1sh
added explosive bolt tips

OK, forget about Farins RGP-crossbow, makes the game way too easy, spoils the fun... Use it just to glide through glitched levels, otherwise you'll be bored to tears.