Easy way to beat the game in less than 20 minutes

• 6 months later...

You know, long time ago, at the beginning of the game I got lost, no idea what happened, never looked for info through videos, now knowing about this I'll give another try, thank you.

Wow, just checking my timestamp almost 3 years since last time I played.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, GamingToups said:

Will be trying this this weekend to hopefully get my final trophy.  Thanks!

that's awesome :D Hope it goes smoothly

10 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

You know, long time ago, at the beginning of the game I got lost, no idea what happened, never looked for info through videos, now knowing about this I'll give another try, thank you.

Wow, just checking my timestamp almost 3 years since last time I played.

I definitely recommend you going for it then! As with the speedruns out of the way, the game is quite easy

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 24/12/2018 at 15:25, Doucet-182 said:

No vi esto publicado en ningún lado, pero hay un exploit realmente fácil en el juego que te permite saltar al jefe final muy temprano en el juego. Esto hace que el speedrun de menos de 2 horas sea trivial. He visto otros videos publicados, pero generalmente implican jugar durante todo el juego. Esto es mucho más eficiente. Aqui esta el video:)

Con suerte, esto ayudará a alguien a limpiar los trofeos que necesita. Una vez que saques del camino las cosas de speedrun, el juego es muy fácil de 100%

Hello, it is known that this method is still available, I am trying to follow the steps on the wall and I always die.  You could tell me the exact steps to do once you cross the wall, my English is a bit too bad and I don't quite understand what it says in the video, if I saw it written I could translate it to know what I'm doing wrong.  Thanks a lot.

• Like 1