Nier: Automata Game of the Yorha Edition

kidson2004

1 hour ago, DrEvilGuapo said:

I hope it has a new trophy list. I’d love to plat this game again. It’s among my top five of this generation for sure. 

I hope so... Even if Square-Enix doesn't like so much multiple stacks (except for FF XV standard edition lol). Look at Hitman 1 and 2 for example, they even don't have a platinum... :( 

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, AndyKazama said:

Anyone know if the avatars included will be for sale outside of the pack?

one can only hope, a decent nier avatar would be so dope. I'm assuming there will be no new trophy list since the dlc doesn't even have trophies (why bother now?)

maybe the bonus content will be sold seperately *fingers crossed*

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2018 at 2:20 AM, black__bunny said:

Never played it but would be interested in giving it a try given how popular it is. If dlc is included, this just might be enough to sell me :)

Highly recommend this game + the trophies can be bought with their wierd but pretty cool in game store.... if you are having trouble or like me and don't want to waste time.

On 12/25/2018 at 2:20 AM, black__bunny said:

Never played it but would be interested in giving it a try given how popular it is. If dlc is included, this just might be enough to sell me :)

I picked it up. It’s great 

On 2/26/2019 at 10:24 AM, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

Highly recommend this game + the trophies can be bought with their wierd but pretty cool in game store.... if you are having trouble or like me and don't want to waste time.

How much time is required to get currency to buy the trophies lol

25 minutes ago, Warmachine0341 said:

You should have enough by the time you unlock it, since you can just save and PS+ backup your file, buy a trophy, and reload it without losing currency and buy more trophies.

1 hour ago, Warmachine0341 said:

I picked it up. It’s great 

By the time you reach ending E, you'll have more than enough I believe + you can backup your save too.

7 minutes ago, Xugashi said:

Is this a new edition of sorts? Extra trophies? Or is it the same game but with all DLC included?

According to reviews on Amazon, it’s a re-release of the vanilla version WITHOUT the updates and the DLC’s a voucher code. This is beyond a disgusting tactic that’s in play, and sadly this will continue on until something’s done about it. 

Edited by kidson2004

39 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

According to reviews on Amazon, it’s a re-release of the vanilla version WITHOUT the updates and the DLC’s a voucher code. This is beyond a disgusting tactic that’s in play, and sadly this will continue on until something’s done about it. 

Indeed but I believe they do that to discourage people from buying second hand because they don't make a thing out of it.