unable to connect to session

34 minutes ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

Nope, you gotta boost everything in one go, if you don't, then you'll be hit with the bug that prevents you from connecting back to the server. There is no fix sadly.

So if I were to self boost this in early 2019, I would need to keep my consoles connected for a few days non stop, hoping there are no network disconnections? 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, cardionic said:

So if I were to self boost this in early 2019, I would need to keep my consoles connected for a few days non stop, hoping there are no network disconnections? 

as far as I know and understand how the game works now days, yes this is correct. Pray for no disconnections while boosting.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

as far as I know and understand how the game works now days, yes this is correct. Pray for no disconnections while boosting.

Thanks for the info dude, I tried the same with riddick assault on dark athena and would suffer psn disconnections twice a day... I may give this game a go anyway, if I suffer from the bug I might as well delete my ps3 user and thus remove all unsynced trophies

45 minutes ago, Bezenko said:

I don’t know if anything has changed recently, but when I did this game this summer, you definitely didn’t have to do it in one go. That would be insane, as this game has a massive online portion.

Really? I know a while back people who were new to the game and played online for a bit and tried playing it again had issues connecting back and people suggested that you'd have to do everything in one go.

It could be that your NAT type is different to your friend. Selfboost is the way to go with 2 copies. You won't have issues than, since you are on the same connection. Only new players can get all the online trophies, old players are unlucky. I'm not sure why, but I think the server glitched or something or maybe they reset it, and that way old players are screwed.

2 hours ago, Bezenko said:

I don’t know if anything has changed recently, but when I did this game this summer, you definitely didn’t have to do it in one go. That would be insane, as this game has a massive online portion.

1 hour ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

Really? I know a while back people who were new to the game and played online for a bit and tried playing it again had issues connecting back and people suggested that you'd have to do everything in one go.

It's only broken for people who played the game prior to the leaderboards breaking. It works fine for anyone that has played for the first time after the fact. 

• Like 1