Master of the Hunt trophy bugged?

Rustling_Jimmy

Hey guys,

anyone else has problems with the above mention trophy not unlocking? I finished the quest and killed all the legendary animals but didn‘t get the trophy for some reason. Do I have to kill the quest giver or let her live? Not sure if I did or not because I honestly didn‘t pay attention to the trophies in general before I finshed the game earlier.

Are there some other things I have to do for this trophy? This is a tad bit frustrating because I poured well over 100 hours into this game and before I restart the whole game because of this I want to make sure it‘s really necessary.

So, anyone else had the issue of this trophy not unlocking after he killed all the animals?

• Like 1

I got this trophy a few days ago without any problems. It popped right after I killed the quest giver.

I found this post in the Ubisoft forums, maybe try it?

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1947486-Bugged-Master-of-the-Hunt-Achievement?p=13779124&viewfull=1#post13779124

(basically go back to the huntress village on Chios and see if there's a quest marker there.. or see if you can find the quest giver around there)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, peffsi said:

I got this trophy a few days ago without any problems. It popped right after I killed the quest giver.

I found this post in the Ubisoft forums, maybe try it?

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1947486-Bugged-Master-of-the-Hunt-Achievement?p=13779124&viewfull=1#post13779124

(basically go back to the huntress village on Chios and see if there's a quest marker there.. or see if you can find the quest giver around there)

Man, you're the best. I could kiss you.

Yes, the solved that issue. If you choose the lover option you need to go back to the Huntress Village and then quest marker for the final quest will pop.

Geez, already thought I have to restart the whole thing. Thank you so much!

Edited by TheExorzist

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2018 at 5:07 AM, TheExorzist said:

Hey guys,

anyone else has problems with the above mention trophy not unlocking? I finished the quest and killed all the legendary animals but didn‘t get the trophy for some reason. Do I have to kill the quest giver or let her live? Not sure if I did or not because I honestly didn‘t pay attention to the trophies in general before I finshed the game earlier.

Are there some other things I have to do for this trophy? This is a tad bit frustrating because I poured well over 100 hours into this game and before I restart the whole game because of this I want to make sure it‘s really necessary.

So, anyone else had the issue of this trophy not unlocking after he killed all the animals?

I am curious on a few things here. 

I recently met her a few levels ago (currently lvl 24) & killed the boar (even flirted with her).

So I will have to kill this sexy bitch eventually?? Man that sucks.

(I already got my Aphrodite's Embrace trophy by sleeping with the older woman who wanted bear balls & a deer tongue so her husband could make love all day & night)

8 hours ago, dokkanexpert said:

I am curious on a few things here. 

I recently met her a few levels ago (currently lvl 24) & killed the boar (even flirted with her).

So I will have to kill this sexy bitch eventually?? Man that sucks.

(I already got my Aphrodite's Embrace trophy by sleeping with the older woman who wanted bear balls & a deer tongue so her husband could make love all day & night)

No, you will get a choice to kill her or let her live.

You just might have to do an extra step to get the trophy if you let her live.