Digital 1000000% trophy is fixed!

Muffy

• 3 months later...

On 25.12.2018 at 10:25 PM, bananamuffin-352 said:

I downloaded the new patch and the missing secrets showed up, so yay!

I havent really follow the games' history and bugged trophies. Does that mean, that all trophies are now obtainable with the digital version of this game?

Just now, Mori said:

I havent really follow the games' history and bugged trophies. Does that mean, that all trophies are now obtainable with the digital version of this game?

Yes! It's been a long history of broken trophies, but now they are all working.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I know this thread is kinda old but what was your final item total? The wiki says there are 547 items as shown on the collection screen but my stats say I have 549... Not expecting the trophy to unlock for me yet anyway as I have the secret for daily challenges still to do but still weird nonetheless!

12 minutes ago, jimbob12345678 said:

I know this thread is kinda old but what was your final item total? The wiki says there are 547 items as shown on the collection screen but my stats say I have 549... Not expecting the trophy to unlock for me yet anyway as I have the secret for daily challenges still to do but still weird nonetheless!

I want to say it was 552? Not sure of the exact total, but it's because they added some extra items with a free update. The 547 on the wiki was the total with just afterbirth+ and without that update 

2 minutes ago, bananamuffin-352 said:

I want to say it was 552? Not sure of the exact total, but it's because they added some extra items with a free update. The 547 on the wiki was the total with just afterbirth+ and without that update 

Ah I see, thanks. Hopefully I won't need those too then! Went straight from vanilla release to afterbirth+ so I have no clue how many item packs and such there have been :P

Just now, jimbob12345678 said:

Ah I see, thanks. Hopefully I won't need those too then! Went straight from vanilla release to afterbirth+ so I have no clue how many item packs and such there have been :P

You do need those sadly 

I got the 1,000,000% trophy after the forgotten character was added into the game.. I had about 6 items missing but got every secret in the game so I think you may just need every secret in the game plus all the items originally required for 1,000,000% to unlock the trophy. Hope that helps for anyone.

Edited by SlimSanta94

On 7/7/2019 at 5:05 PM, SlimSanta94 said:

I got the 1,000,000% trophy after the forgotten character was added into the game.. I had about 6 items missing but got every secret in the game so I think you may just need every secret in the game plus all the items originally required for 1,000,000% to unlock the trophy. Hope that helps for anyone.

The plot thickens :P

I think at this point I'm just gonna wait till I've done the 30 daily challenges and see what happens! Fingers crossed

EDIT: The 30 daily challenges was all I needed for the 1.000.000% to pop so I guess 547 is the 'real' total and anything else is a bug that thankfully, doesn't matter! :)

Edited by jimbob12345678
  • Like 1