bananamuffin-352

Digital 1000000% trophy is fixed!

12 posts in this topic

Seems like the patch today fixed the digital version's trophy, so go get your tropis everyone 😸

Good to know, i've been waiting for this for the longest time. Now it's finally the time to double stack this game (sadly not triple stack because fuck japan amirite).

that's good to know, :) bought the dlc not to long ago without knowing it was glitched and was considering getting the disc version, glad i dont have to now. 

How do I unlock it, then? I already had all the prior secrets (other than 1000000%), but the old tricks of letting the intro play and scrolling through the secrets menu didn't pop it. Don't tell me I have to complete all the new stuff...

12 minutes ago, ScarecrowsFate said:

How do I unlock it, then? I already had all the prior secrets (other than 1000000%), but the old tricks of letting the intro play and scrolling through the secrets menu didn't pop it. Don't tell me I have to complete all the new stuff...

I don't have everything else done so I can't confirm anything. Try unlocking a new secret and perhaps that'll trigger it, if not the new stuff might be required :/

I'll give that a try when I have the time.

It's really going to suck if I have to do more crap. Isaac is one of my favorite indies ever (I was among the first players to platinum it), but after the way Nicalis handled the PS4 version—glitches, ridiculously long waits for patches, etc.—my interest in playing the game has basically vanished. The Forgotten unlock looks like some of the worst game design ever, too.

So I unlocked a new secret (the Schoolbag), but the trophy didn't pop. I guess this either means I have to earn all the new things, or the trophy is still glitched. Garbage.

EDIT: Finished! I did need to complete the secret collection for it to unlock, although you don't have to actually find all the items, since the trophy popped even though I haven't acquired the Flat Stone yet.

Edited by ScarecrowsFate

Posted (edited)

The game added 28 new secrets and about 23 new items. You need them all to pop 1000000%. 

Also, there was a secret that was broken in ps4. 

Use Pandoras box in the dark room

This actually popped when used in the chest on ps4. However, I tried that right after the patch and it didn't pop. I haven't found the box again but I'm assuming they corrected it to work in the Dark Room as it's listed on the achievement site. 

Edit: This secret did indeed pop when I used the box in the first room of the Dark Room level last night. 

Also, I noticed that pre patch, finishing Greedier mode did not always give me credit for finishing Greed mode, so I had to go back and do that as well. When I did Greedier with the new character both secrets unlocked together. 

Edit2: Last night I finished the final greed mode run i needed. Since I had all items from AB, and all of the rest of the first 275 secrets, I figured 1001% would pop but it did not. I will continue to update on this. 

Edit3: 1001% popped when I picked up Eye of Greed. So even though it's listed as an AB+ item it's needed. 

Edited by Hemiak

Can someone provide a list of the new secrets and items and how to unlock them so the rest of us know what to do?

On 12/26/2018 at 7:17 PM, ScarecrowsFate said:

EDIT: Finished! I did need to complete the secret collection for it to unlock, although you don't have to actually find all the items, since the trophy popped even though I haven't acquired the Flat Stone yet.

Seems like this is the case because I just got 1,000,000% but am still missing 2 items (Death's List and Trisagion, only found in Devil and Angel rooms, respectively). Once I unlocked the remaining secret I needed other than #339 (1,000,000%), both of them popped at the same time and I got the trophy. And speaking of the Flat Stone, I ended up finding it with the D100 even though I hadn't unlocked it yet. Weird stuff.