cr1s' Christmas Giveaway: 2018 Edition [Status: Closed]

cr1s

Thanks for the giveaway.

As for favorite Christmas memories, while it may not be my one of my top memories, there was this one time my cousin has a camcorder and was filming the family gathering.  When she got to pointing the camera at my brother, he was nonchalantly picking his nose (I don't think he ever noticed the camera).

Thanks man, 

My memory would be the one where I got a ps3 in 2012, it was like christmas eve and my dad and mom was out shopping in the afternoon while I was watching Star wars: the clone wars when they called me about a surprise (I was 14 at that time).

My favorite memory? Um, maybe sounds a bit mawkish but it honestly is the big Christmas dinner with lots of family members, including  my parents, siblings, grandparents, great-grand parents. uncle with his girlfriend and so on... That was a long time ago but it was really funny. Nowadays it's only my parents and siblings left. The rest died or has no relation to my family anymore. Yeah thats sad but life's not always beautiful. Some people even don't have anybody. Pray for those. Merry Christmas to everyone! :) 

• Like 1

Thanks for the giveaway.

My favorite Christmas memory was opening a PlayStation 2 after launch when they were extremely limited and hard to get. I was so darn surprised because I had nothing preordered or anything and my dad actually got it by someone he knew at a store hooked him up. I had friends with preordered systems that couldn't get one until the next shipment which was like 6 months or so after launch.

My favorite Christmas memory was when I was around 6, going into my parents room every half an hour during the night and asking them if it was time to get up yet.  I must have decided to be more efficient because I fell asleep on the duvet that they had kicked off onto the floor at the foot of the bed, so when my dad woke up to go and put the oven on for the turkey I gave him quite the fright when I popped my head up from the bottom of the bed asking if it was now time to get up :P

That Christmas was a big exciting family one, as my grandparents were celebrating a big wedding anniversary on Boxing Day.  I remember it being chaotic, we actually lived next door to my grandparents so there were people over spilling into both houses and everyone was all hands-on-deck with helping make the buffet style supper.

Merry Christmas and thanks for the giveaway

Thanks for the giveaway.

One of my favorite memories is going with my cousin and visiting New York to visit my other cousins. Spent Christmas day drinking and gaming and on New Years was a big party. And today, just like every year since, spending time with uncles, aunts, cousins and their babies :)

Thanks for the giveaway.

My favourite memory is pregnancy the nostalgia of simpler days back when I was a kid. The whole family used to meet at my grandparents house and theliving room had a big Christmas tree on a table and underneath the tree, also on the table, were a lot of dried grass and a stable with Mary and Josef and little Jesus in a cripple and around the stable were figurines of sheep and cows and Shepards. And Christmas music was playing from an old CD player. We all sat around a table in the kitchen and ate what everyone brought and after dinner my grandpa would ring a little bell and we kids could come into the living room to find mountains of presents underneath the tree just for the three of us (my two cousins and me)...

It were wonderful days. Nowadays Christmas had lost all its wonder for me. It always makes me sad.

• Like 1

It's really nice that you're doing a giveaway! Hope your Christmas is going well!

My favorite Christmas memory? Oh wow. I'd say this year because my mother forgot to take the candy out of the stockings and someone turned the fireplace on two days ago so taking them out they all melted. Oh well but it was well worth the laughs

Merry Christmas (Happy Holidays) to anyone who reads this.

Thanks for the giveaway. As a Christmas Memory, I don't really have one since my family isn't really into it but if I had to choose it would probably be when I bought my PSP with my own money for Christmas. It was the first console I ever bought since all the others in the house belonged to my older brother and I still love it to this day even after replacing it with my Vita.