cr1s' Christmas Giveaway: 2018 Edition [Status: Closed]

cr1s

Thanks for the giveaway!!

My favorite memory is when my father bought my brothers and I a HUGE box of Hot Wheels cars!! There were different variations of cars in that box, and it had to be over 7,000 cars as the box was filled to the brim. Never forgotten that memory.

Merry Christmas and thank you for the giveaway!

My favorite memories...I remember when I was a kind I found my Christmas gift that my mom hid from me (it was like a week before a Christmas eve). Needless to say this box of candies was 90% empty by the time she actually gifted it to me :) 

• Like 2

i'll give it a chance.

i had a lot of good christmas memories as a kid, usually the time for new game systems and many gifts. nowadays over my mid 20s its not as many gifts, but i still get devices/electronics. like last christmas i got my PS4 and had a great year with it.

Damn so many giveaways this year.

One of the favourite Christmas memories that I remember is from last year, where I jokingly asked for a PS4 (even though I knew it wasn't going to come true). But then come Christmas afternoon, after me and the family had breakfast and got settled into our couch to start opening presents, they gave me this huge box that was from everyone in the family. It was actually a PS4 (along with a copy of Final Fantasy 15, which I still haven't put it into the system to play).

• Like 1

My favorite Christmas memory is when my dad brought a kitten on Christmas eve, we named him after a city in Turkey "Izmir". 8-9 years later the dude decided to take a walk and we never saw him ever again, hope he had a good life, missed that little bastard. 

Christmas for the past 12 years has been a difficult time for our family since we lost our Grandpa in Christmas Day due to cancer so we always raise a glass to him. There were many happy childhood memories at Christmas however I think that is surpassed when you have kids of your own and seeing how excited they get. This year we bought my son his first ever games console he can call his own and his face when opening it was worth it there and then. Thanks for running the giveaway, Happy Christmas and have a prosperous New Year

• Like 1

Thanks for doing this

my favorite childhood christmas memory was when i was a kid and i unwrapped my susper nintendo with mario world and killer instinct

it was like everything i ever wanted when i was like 12 lol, since then ive had way better xmases but that one will always stand out to me, just how excited i was as a kid

My favorite memory is getting the Super Nintendo with Super Mario World and Street Fighter 2.  That was just before my 11th birthday.  The most gratifying memories I have is making my kids happy.  All I ask for is for them to work hard in school, and I give them what they want.  I bought my oldest daughter a Corgi.  Needless to say, she was thrilled today. 

• Like 2

Thanks for the giveaway.

I'm not sure if it will be my favorite memory, but definitely the funniest one.

We made a joke to my nephew, that then 9-10 years, in which we wrapped in a gift box a box of PS3 without the console and instead, if the memory does not fail me, we put wood or a brick . He was terribly excited, but then realized that it was a joke. Priceless. ???

Do not go mad at me, finally he did receive his console. :)

Merry Christmas and thank you for doing a giveaway in festival period. Although my family don't really celebrate Christmas but I do miss my younger days when we gathered at grandma house for dinner on Christmas Eve and after dinner me and my brothers will exchange present with my cousins. Those days are gone now when we grow up.

Thanks for the giveaway!

My favorite Christmas memories are the dinners with all my family together, followed by playing Monopoly the rest of the night! Nowadays, the family is smaller, since I only have one Grandmother left and no new children have been born, but that’s life... Hopefully, the family can grow in the future.