cr1s' Christmas Giveaway: 2018 Edition [Status: Closed]

cr1s

Thanks for the giveaway.

My favorite Christmas memory happened yesterday when my friend bought AC Odyssey but they gave me a dummy case with the cover printed on it. Guess that the cashier on the store switched the cases when he was wrapping the game. It all ended up with us laughing about the problem. 

Edit: Today we are going to the store to solve the problem

Edited by maiathewinners

Merry Christmas! (a bit late on that one i guess...)

My favorite memory is the classic running over to the christmas tree to open the presents. I can only vaguely remember this one time i did it together with my sister.

Bonus worst memory: This year, grinding out 30 matches with all characters in naaruto storm 2 on ps4. Sweet christmas... and i dont even have a second controller to cut this grinding hell in half.

Season's YEETings! xD I've got nothing to say about past Holiday Seasons but it ain't ever White I can tell you that! Christmas in Australia occurs during Summer because Southern Hemisphere.

We don't celebrate Christmas much, though the most memorable one was the one year we set up an Artificial Tree. Parents did not bother any other year. 

Get extra spending money, and that is about it. My best memories during Christmas Week, is Boxing Day. Just looking around and not buying anything. 

Thanks for the Giveaway.

Edited by Kishnabe

I live in Finland (EU) so the 20e code would be the best option. If any problems arise with that please let me know :)

I have always wanted to buy the lifetime premium membership but now it seems that i do not need to do so (I'll take the membership gladly). Thank you very much :3

Edited by platinumplayer12

1 hour ago, fabiansc83 said:

I won!!! :dance: what a nice present yaaay!

Thanks pal! 

I have a NA account so i'll take the US card.

And i will be a lifetime premium too? I'm so happy right now :yay:

It seems like you have the yearly plan, and there doesn't seem to be a way to gift it to you right now. You will have to choose a non-premium member instead; however, I will make sure to renew your membership when the time comes. You can always remind me in case I forget. (Edit: Same goes for @dj_helyx).

I will send you the PSN code in a few minutes.

Edit: Code sent.

Edited by cr1s

3 hours ago, cr1s said:

It seems like you have the yearly plan, and there doesn't seem to be a way to gift it to you right now. You will have to choose a non-premium member instead...

3 hours ago, FilooGaroo said:

Congrats to all the winners the lifetime premium status is an even better Christmas gift 1f44d.png1f642.png

@cr1s I think i know who can take that lifetime premium membership ? you can have it @FilooGaroo merry christmas! :highfive:

Already redeemed my code, thanks!!! 

• Like 1

Just woke up to see this! Wow, never usually win anything ;)

I use an NA account so US PSN would be best. And I don't have a premium membership here so I will be selfish and take it :D 

Thanks again for doing the giveaway, when I was entering I was in the middle of typing my Christmas memory but had to leave so just quickly submitted a response, which I felt bad about. Now that I am winner I feel worse, so I will share mine now.

When I was little, my older cousin was trying to mess around and "power bomb" me, but when he picked me up into that position, I farted right in his face. This repeated about 2 more times, with the same result each time. I always think that was pretty funny.

Thanks again!

Edit: Code received and working :)

Edited by GunfighterHefty
Update info