Glitch preventing me from getting platinum?

So after completing all the social links and finding all the ellie-p cards, I found I was still missing one set of accessories.

Apparently I needed to find the card in Aigis Social Link 8... Which I already had. I'm not sure what happened or if the game is wrong and I need to do something else? So now I can't seem to get the last few trophies  and therefore the platinum.

I deleted my save and restored one from a few hours before this happened but unfortunately it happened again. I don't want to start from scratch if I don't have to. But I guess I might need to..

I'd like to know if this has happened to anyone else?

I've attached some pictures below.. any help is appreciated!

https://imgur.com/a/6A2VTWA

1 hour ago, Xionx said:

Have you tried the other social ranks? like 7 and before? maybe its just a text bug and the shown number is wrong.

I got everything unlocked without problems .

Thanks for the reply!

I completed all social ranks for all characters (including Aigis) and found all the cards, which is why I looked at what the requirement was for the last missing accessory. You could be right about the wrong text requirement being displayed though. But it was my understanding that all social ranks + all cards = all accessories/costumes being unlocked?

I'm going to go through and double check that I've found all the cards, I'm most certain I did but I could have missed something?

According to my achievements, I haven't found all the cards, all the accessories, and all the glasses. So I'm guessing that I'm missing a card somehow that unlocks the last set of glasses...

I'll post the result if I figure it out. If not I guess I'll just erase my save and start again :/

Edit: Figured it out! You were right xionx, turned out I missed the card for the Aigis social rank 6, even though I previously remembered getting it. Perhaps in my haste I didn't click on it properly. Thanks for the help!!

Edited by tinykitters
Found the fix to the problem
  • Like 2

On 12/25/2018 at 8:07 PM, tinykitters said:

Edit: Figured it out! You were right xionx, turned out I missed the card for the Aigis social rank 6, even though I previously remembered getting it. Perhaps in my haste I didn't click on it properly. Thanks for the help!!

Glad you found it, I also ran into this, but mine is actually glitched, I believe. I am also missing the last three accessories and it lists Aigis Rank 8. I go to Rank 8 and the card is already found (when you've already found them, they're flipped on the box by the door). Odd.

I have no card 'already found' in Rank 6, but it's also not behind the ammo box like it usually is. Weird...

7 hours ago, Moccarocca said:

Glad you found it, I also ran into this, but mine is actually glitched, I believe. I am also missing the last three accessories and it lists Aigis Rank 8. I go to Rank 8 and the card is already found (when you've already found them, they're flipped on the box by the door). Odd.

I have no card 'already found' in Rank 6, but it's also not behind the ammo box like it usually is. Weird...

Hmm sorry to hear that, have you replayed Aigis social 6, 7 and 8 and double checked you've got the cards from all three? E.g. mine said it was in Rank 8 but was actually in Rank 6, so I've learnt not to trust  where it says the unlock location is ...  I'd recommend checking the 6/7/8 rank of each other characters for cards as well, just to be sure.

Otherwise the worst case scenario is to delete your save and start again - I nearly did this until I found the card I was missing, so would only recommend once all other options have failed :/

6 hours ago, tinykitters said:

Hmm sorry to hear that, have you replayed Aigis social 6, 7 and 8 and double checked you've got the cards from all three? E.g. mine said it was in Rank 8 but was actually in Rank 6, so I've learnt not to trust  where it says the unlock location is ...  I'd recommend checking the 6/7/8 rank of each other characters for cards as well, just to be sure.

Otherwise the worst case scenario is to delete your save and start again - I nearly did this until I found the card I was missing, so would only recommend once all other options have failed :/

I have and in Ranks 7 and 8, I get the flipped over card by the door to show I got those. 6 starts with a text string to find the missing card, meaning the game believes I did not find it. I also learned to not trust the unlock listings (I assume it was a loc error on their part). Thank you, I might scan the 6/7/8 ranks of others. I did quickly once though just like you one I thought I found might not have been the case. At least the game is somewhat enjoyable and short if you know what you're doing. Thanks mate and congrats on your plat!