Questions about the DLC

MidnightDragon

15 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Do the missions just appear on the map or what? Can you do them at any time or are they tied to the story? Could I do it after I beat the story if I want?

Actually, they're their own thing, in the game, in the pause menu, you have to jump to each DLC separately by selecting which you want to play, that's all :)

Theres a tab to access the dlc in the in-game menu. When you select 1 of the 3 dlcs from the menu you will be moved to a standalone New York where there are no regular story missions just DLC Missions and DLC Crimes. The DLC are unlocked after completing certain story missions (For example Black Cat dlc is Unlocked soon after doing your first main story black cat mission). I assume the other dlcs are unlocked way later in the game as they reference certain people not met until later. You can complete all the dlc Endgame which is what I did.

They are somewhat helpful btw because they will have there own crimes to gain tokens as well as challenges, and bases to earn base tokens in case you happened to need just a few more.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the DLC worth it? (besides the trophies)
I hear different opinions but a lot of them say that's it's basically just more of the same and a bit meh ...

I got the main game as a birthday gift so I haven't spend any money on it which makes buying the Season Pass more palatable and also I'd love to have 100% :D But if the DLC is very boring, I might pass or wait for a sale.

Edited by Sicho