PS Plus - January 2019

Sailar91

2 hours ago, shopo said:

If people keep paying for this they will keep giving away all this crap. Just stop paying for ps plus and they will make the multiplayer free just like in ps3

i do enjoy the cloud saves. this comes in handy on several games or if in the rare case the PS4 becomes broken. all is not lost.

on topic, i'll see about 6 games coming up along with spyro next week. figured week 4 will be this way. 30$ for 3 games is too good not to pass up.

2 hours ago, shopo said:

If people keep paying for this they will keep giving away all this crap. Just stop paying for ps plus and they will make the multiplayer free just like in ps3

They won't. Not when everyone has been paying for this long. 

I didn’t really enjoy Amplitude at all but cool for those that will.

With that said, looking forward to grabbing and playing Steep!

3 hours ago, shopo said:

Sorry I need my cloud saving. Also it’s not a bad deal at all for $60 a year. 

• Like 2

I am excited for the PS4 games...little disappointed that there's only three months left for PS3 and vita and these are the games they chose for this month. I want these systems to go out with a bang and right now they are just kinda...sizzling. Like there are tons of spectacular games on both, why can't they pick some of them to be free?

14 minutes ago, majob said:

I bought it for the discounts, cloud saves, and online. The free games were at the bottom of the list for me since they're nothing more than a rental

Same here! But you're actually renting the cloud saving, too (although i heard that the stored saves last forever even after expiration, contrary to popular beliefs)

Edited by Lance_87

8 hours ago, The Titan said:

So glad I stop buying PS Plus. Garbage free games.

So glad you told us you stop buying Ps Plus. Make sure you tell us again next month. Anyways

As for the free games i'll be to busy with Celeste with games with gold to add the Ps4 games to my library.

Edited by TrueAssassin86x
  • Like 1

I've only had my PS Plus membership since February 2018 when I finally got a PS4 (we had our first kid right when the PS4 launched, so I was a bit late to the PS4 party). One thing I've noticed during my subscription time is that there are a lot of Ubisoft titles given out through plus. Has it always been this way?

Edited by ZitMeatloaf
Grammar