PS Plus - January 2019

Sailar91

Downloaded the games just now. Only it is not the Zone of the Enders Collection but it is Edition. So you only get the first game.
Don't know if it is a mistake but for now it is only the first game

And if you "claimed" Amplitude for ps3, you can then download the ps4 version

Edited by Mr_Marty84
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Downloaded the games just now. Only it is not the Zone of the Enders Collection but it is Edition. So you only get the first game.
Don't know if it is a mistake but for now it is only the first game

And if you "claimed" Amplitude for ps3, you can then download the ps4 version

Yes, the Blog post clearly says "HD Collection" and the links takes you to the "HD Collection" page, however, only ZOE1 is free. I didn't even know the games were released separately, i bought them years ago and they were a single installer. Anyway, it is false advertising and should be reported ASAP.

7 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Yes, the Blog post clearly says "HD Collection" and the links takes you to the "HD Collection" page, however, only ZOE1 is free. I didn't even know the games were released separately, i bought them years ago and they were a single installer. Anyway, it is false advertising and should be reported ASAP.

I guess if you were to report it best not to claim the free ZoE 1 game then otherwise they might do a 180 on you and not give it free because you already claimed 1 of them :/ or i could be completely paranoid and overthinking that

26 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

I guess if you were to report it best not to claim the free ZoE 1 game then otherwise they might do a 180 on you and not give it free because you already claimed 1 of them :/ or i could be completely paranoid and overthinking that

Nothing will happen. Like i said, the HD Collection is a single installer, a single entry in your library. The "HD Editions" are the separate games. They're different SKUs or whatever they're called lol. I own the HD Collection from a previous purchase and i'm totally able to grab the separate ZOE1.

Edited by Lance_87

10 minutes ago, thefourfoldroot said:

Went to the ps+ page and added all the games, included ZOE marked as "free", and they tried to charge me £6.49. Fortunately I noticed rather than just habitually hitting the purchase button. 

That's the first game. You have to manually search the collection and add it. That way it is free. I would have accidently bought it too if I had enough cash in my account.

Edited by Kurorac