Will Sony ban trophy cheaters?

llDownpour

Well I always wonder why this page leaves a lot of accounts that have really suspicious trophies. I mean, c'mon there are people who have platinum Bloodborne just in a few hours!!! I could say a lot of examples, but ok........ maybe they don't care.

Edited by Hekyus
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hekyus said:

Well I always wonder why this page leaves a lot of accounts that have really suspicious trophies. I mean, c'mon there are people who have platinum Bloodborne just in a few hours!!! I could say a lot of examples, but ok........ maybe they don't care.

Getting banned on here is not the same as being banned on PSN. If you see suspicious shit on here, report it.

idk how to report to Sony tho lmao

I honestly thought they didn't care aside from MP games or unreleased.

• Like 2

I feel Sony won't care about trophy cheaters unless they one day decide to officially implement features we have here, like leaderboards.

I remember when Sony had that "Bid of Greatness" thing where they gave away their PlayStation commercial props in return for gold trophies and had to deal with a bunch of cheaters trying to buy the props with a bunch of faked trophies with edited timestamps. Sony realized after a bunch of blowback that they had to undergo this vetting process halfway through the thing and I wouldn't doubt they used our site for help xD 

Edited by BlindMango

1 minute ago, MisticFade said:

22 minutes ago, MisticFade said:

yes they will  get banned =)

i also have some friends that achieved the plat for the walking  dead s4 but the game isnstill in development /missing episode's 

Did you mean getting banned from the Playstation or just psnprofiles?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MisticFade said:

if you dont believe me go to the leaderboards 

or google it 

there is a way to get ps4 trophies hacked you only need a laptop=/

I call bullshit. It's impossible to hack PS4 trophies, especially online. Most a person can do is mod their gamesaves. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, DawnDFrost said:

There's a guy in my friend list who just started playing PS4 for roughly a year, but he already reached level 40 with 172 platinums. I checked his trophy list and obviously most trophies were obtained almost the same time or day. He got the plat in Divinity OS in ONE day. That's apparently cheating. Not only that, from what I know, this guy uses trophies to exchange for money/psn credits. 

Will Sony ban these people and how do I report them?

He most likely just used gamesaves and bought syncs from trophy shops. It's impossible to hack trophies online. 

Just now, MisticFade said:

then how  can people have the platinum for a ps4 game.THAT isnt even fully released??????

Because they don't, and you made that up?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AzraelsNightmare said:

They dont please provide proof of your accusations psn name of whos doing this

TheRagingK

2 minutes ago, Armored Squirrel said:

He most likely just used gamesaves and bought syncs from trophy shops. It's impossible to hack trophies online. 

not on the leaderboards  smartass because  they banned him

or go to his ps4 profile  on ps

1 minute ago, Armored Squirrel said:

If was banned, his account would say it was removed, like Azrael at the top of this thread is. 

are you online ? ps4

then search his profile there

and scroll to the games he platted

Just now, Leenewbe said:

ye

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MisticFade said:

are you online ? ps4

then search his profile there

and scroll to the games he platted

ye

His trophies are private tho. 

Just now, DawnDFrost said:

I'm confused between hacking trophies and syncing trophies from game saves. Aren't they basically the same thing? 

Hacking trophies would imply using trophy unlockers such as seen on the Vita and the PS3 where people can put whatever times they want on their games. There's no such method for PS4, afaik. Even if there were, 6.20 is not modifiable. Gamesaves can be used to instant or get fast times on PS4 games, which is against PSNProfiles' rules. 

• Like 1

Just flag anyone's trophies you think are suspicious. Bloodborne is coop, remember, so someone could possibly be carried really fast. There's also some insane speed runs out there for it. TWD Final Season's unreleased trophies are unearned by anyone here.  

Sony likely won't ever care.  Even if they do, PSNP is has stricter standards than Sony would, and Sony would likely require more proof of cheating than just wrong timestamps.

Edited by B1rvine
  • Like 3

38 minutes ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Don't care about the subject at hand, and I know your comment was quoting something about a plat, but there is this which I found odd.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8260-assassins-creed-odyssey

^scroll down to the DLC Additional Feats. There are trophies that have no names or details other than "Upcoming Trophy" and "This Trophy Is Not Available At This Time." Somebody somewhere has them on PSN. Maybe it's a Ubisoft employee, but I don't remember hearing anything like this happening before.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle