Will Sony ban trophy cheaters?

llDownpour

29 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Don't care about the subject at hand, and I know your comment was quoting something about a plat, but there is this which I found odd.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8260-assassins-creed-odyssey

^scroll down to the DLC Additional Feats. There are trophies that have no names or details other than "Upcoming Trophy" and "This Trophy Is Not Available At This Time." Somebody somewhere has them on PSN. Maybe it's a Ubisoft employee, but I don't remember hearing anything like this happening before.

Not sure what your getting at all the ones not achivable are still at 0.00

Why do you think Sony is removing Sony Rewards!!? these cheaters ruin the fun for everyone else. Will sony band them, who knows, send Sony a PM that they are losing millions to these cheaters, maybe.

33 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Not sure what your getting at all the ones not achivable are still at 0.00

You can hover over them here with your mouse to reveal the % of what a trophy is on PSN.

Or you can check the trophies on your PS4. The trophy for defeating Arges is at .1% yet that mission hasn't been released. And the upcoming trophies don't even have details or images yet.

Trophies are a perk and only a selected few get recognition for trophies levels, think how much money they spend on games, just to raise there leader board rank.

Pretty much they won't and that's okay since only the 1% get noticed for having a super high psn level.

I agree it is pretty lame some gamers have to hack and cheat to get noticed by there friends and digital humans.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

You can hover over them here with your mouse to reveal the % of what a trophy is on PSN.

Or you can check the trophies on your PS4. The trophy for defeating Arges is at .1% yet that mission hasn't been released. And the upcoming trophies don't even have details or images yet.

Maybe he was given the chance to tes the trophys by the telltalle franchise . If thats not the case and they show unlocked he definitely hacked them cuz those dlc’s are not out yet. And maybee ghost accounts can screw up ur time stamps. Im not sure cuz i never used one. 

5 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Somebody somewhere has them on PSN. Maybe it's a Ubisoft employee, but I don't remember hearing anything like this happening before

Most likely a developer, since wouldn't a trophy hacker have the Episode 2 trophies as well? I mean it's not the first suspicious stats, after seeing the RDR2 being platted before servers went online, but who really knows. Maybe someone has information about the Odyssey one.

6 hours ago, Armored Squirrel said:

I call bullshit. It's impossible to hack PS4 trophies, especially online. Most a person can do is mod their gamesaves. 

I reported a clearly hacked SoTC on PS4 player. Out of order clearing of colossi, getting items that aren't impossible at all in that timeframe or logical order. Well, it may be modifying of saves. Doesn't really matter to me, can cheat on PS4. Wish they did something about it

Edited by STARLOVE

15 hours ago, Galactic Hyper Balls said:

I agree it is pretty lame some gamers have to hack and cheat to get noticed by there friends and digital humans.

More of THIS, pls.

On topic: I agree it should be removed from the leaderboards, so report it when you see it. A few days ago I saw an acc, abandoned acc, that had the very first acc trophy as killing the boss in ch14 in the evil within. That is not possible, lol. So i reported it. ? But to have the accs removed from psn... i think maybe it's a little too much.

I would rather have Sony banning from PSN, accounts that use modded saves in multiplayer games. Because that is really BS. Playing with invincible characters in multiplayer is dirty AF and it ruins the experience of honest/legit players. If you wanna mod and play offline and screw your trophy list, well it is your shitty list anyway so who cares.. but in multiplayer... no way.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Hmm what url?

Nothing, I edited it out since it wasn’t allowed. There’s a select few people (3 I think) that have the ability to hack all trophies on a lower firmware and use the current firmware to sync them. Some guy did it and has like 250k trophies, he’s still viewable on psntl. It makes the PS4 he did it on useless apparently, so he wasted quite a lot of money and time to inflate his numbers lol.

the good thing is that by the sounds of it it’s something that might be staying private rather than public for more people to abuse. I think trophy hackers have their own competition going on.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Darkette said:

Nothing, I edited it out since it wasn’t allowed. There’s a select few people (3 I think) that have the ability to hack all trophies on a lower firmware and use the current firmware to sync them. Some guy did it and has like 250k trophies, he’s still viewable on psntl. It makes the PS4 he did it on useless apparently, so he wasted quite a lot of money and time to inflate his numbers lol.

the good thing is that by the sounds of it it’s something that might be staying private rather than public for more people to abuse. I think trophy hackers have their own competition going on.

Hm, that sounds interesting. But that seems so dumb to be wasting money like that if they have to update their PS4 anyway. Are you affiliated with these people? You seem to know a lot about this 'hacking'. Might you be one of the three people?

40 minutes ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Hm, that sounds interesting. But that seems so dumb to be wasting money like that if they have to update their PS4 anyway. Are you affiliated with these people? You seem to know a lot about this 'hacking'. Might you be one of the three people?

lol no. I’m well informed by a friend that associates with them on discord. I’d know as much as you if not for him.

• Like 1