randomness184

randomness184's Dispute

7 posts in this topic

Game disputed: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3)

Reason the game was flaggeD: I assume time to platinum, the flag on my profile did not specify.

My dispute/reason it shouldn't be flagged: I played the game and earned the majority of the trophies prior to connecting my PS3 to the internet in 2011. I then returned to the game later in 2012 after I had connected the PS3 to the internet and finished off the platinum when I became an avid trophy hunter. All but five of the trophies are missing timestamps, but the five that do have timestamps were earned in a order that is believable based on the game's roadmap to platinum. 

Well, you didn't dispute your flag the normal way, and there was no option for it either, for good reason. It's an auto-flag. Yes, it's because your profile says you did it in 1 second. This however is not correct, and likely due to a recent bug. When sorted correctly, the trophies should be in this order:

2018-12-27-08h11-41.png

@Sly Ripper

I apologize for not disputing the normal way. Did not see the link referenced in the pinned thread and wanted to get some feedback. With it being an automatic flag is there anything I need to do or will it resolve itself once the bug is corrected?

8 hours ago, randomness184 said:

I apologize for not disputing the normal way. Did not see the link referenced in the pinned thread and wanted to get some feedback. With it being an automatic flag is there anything I need to do or will it resolve itself once the bug is corrected?

I would guess that this will be resolved once Sly looks at it. MMDE can not lift this as it is a system flag.

The bug which caused it was fixed a few days ago. I've added a new fix which fixes any lasting effects when you view the trophy list.