Snake eyes not popping

I have 0layed through the game and used a guide to help me with collectibles. Everything has popped other than snake eyes. 

I've went back to the first cut scene where needed to try again and still nothing.

Is there anything I may be doing that's stopping it? 

Using multiple slots to save the game.

Not holding the r1 down for the full cut scene.

Pressing r1 multiple times because my timing is terrible.

It's the last trophy I need for the platinum and it's very annoying that it won't pop.

Are you playing it on an older TV? If so, that might be the issue. This trophy is known to glitch on the European version of the game when you are not playing in HD.

Also going back to one scene won't work, you need to watch all the scenes in a single playthrough. Holding down R1 for the entire scene should be fine. Worked for me.

• Like 2

Ah I hate glitches trophies. 

Right I've switched it to hd, if I reload a save that is just before the first cut scene that I need to hold down r1 in, will I get the trophy upon completion of the game? (Providing i hit all the other ones).

Not exactly a fan of metal gear and don't wanna play the whole game again if I can avoid it.

• 2 months later...
On 28.12.2018 at 0:47 AM, liam-peel said:

Ah I hate glitches trophies. 

Right I've switched it to hd, if I reload a save that is just before the first cut scene that I need to hold down r1 in, will I get the trophy upon completion of the game? (Providing i hit all the other ones).

Not exactly a fan of metal gear and don't wanna play the whole game again if I can avoid it.

did you get in the end? currently playing through mgs3 hd (ps3) on a 1080p TV.

edit// switched the settings on the ps3 to 720p everything popped accordingly...

Edited by zeit86geist
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...