ValkyrieMaxxi

January PsPlus Games (Trophy Breakdown)

15 posts in this topic

Just now, dcloud-13 said:

Awesome work putting this together

Thanks :D I normally Look around for one of these breakdowns when the new games are announced, Never been able to find one, so i thought this time, i would put one together with what i could find around the place :D

Cool! Just one tiny thing, Zone of the Enders is actually 2 games, and 2 trophy lists!

1 minute ago, StubbsDK said:

Cool! Just one tiny thing, Zone of the Enders is actually 2 games, and 2 trophy lists!

Oh Didn't Know That, I Will look around and try to fix it asap! Thanks <3

No offence but if you used the search function on here you'd know that this was all told yesterday.

4 minutes ago, StubbsDK said:

Could You Possibly Show Me To The Lists? Each Search Just Turns Up The 1 Trophy List

47 minutes ago, ValkyrieMaxx said:

Could You Possibly Show Me To The Lists? Each Search Just Turns Up The 1 Trophy List

It's the HD Collection, so both Zone of the Enders 1 and 2 are coming to PS+. Also, Super Mutant Alien Assault has an unobtainable trophy.

Super Mutant Alien Assault is only glitched on PS4. The Vita version was released later and that trophy was fixed.

Portal Knights ought to be a lot of fun, I've looked into it before and my cart is already full enough for the holiday sale, so I'll be glad to pick this one up for free. ZoE as well on ps3

I wouldn’t mind seeing a trophy breakdown for each month’s games in writing. I usually just check out @IBadDriverI‘s vid which is very similar but also shows some of the gameplay.

I do have one suggestion tho, if it’s not too much trouble maybe indicating if a game has DLCs with trophies at the time they are offered. Some games like Killing Floor 2 keep on adding trophies so it would be a pain to track all of them down for every game offered in the past so I don’t think that’s necessary.

6 hours ago, DizzyDavidson said:

I wouldn’t mind seeing a trophy breakdown for each month’s games in writing. I usually just check out @IBadDriverI‘s vid which is very similar but also shows some of the gameplay.

I do have one suggestion tho, if it’s not too much trouble maybe indicating if a game has DLCs with trophies at the time they are offered. Some games like Killing Floor 2 keep on adding trophies so it would be a pain to track all of them down for every game offered in the past so I don’t think that’s necessary.

I Will Look Into Adding If DLC Is Available for Each Free Game This Month and Update the Original Post :D