January PsPlus Games (Trophy Breakdown)

N7_Maxxi

Just now, dcloud-13 said:

Awesome work putting this together

Thanks :D I normally Look around for one of these breakdowns when the new games are announced, Never been able to find one, so i thought this time, i would put one together with what i could find around the place :D

• Like 1

I wouldn’t mind seeing a trophy breakdown for each month’s games in writing. I usually just check out @IBadDriverI‘s vid which is very similar but also shows some of the gameplay.

I do have one suggestion tho, if it’s not too much trouble maybe indicating if a game has DLCs with trophies at the time they are offered. Some games like Killing Floor 2 keep on adding trophies so it would be a pain to track all of them down for every game offered in the past so I don’t think that’s necessary.

6 hours ago, DizzyDavidson said:

I wouldn’t mind seeing a trophy breakdown for each month’s games in writing. I usually just check out @IBadDriverI‘s vid which is very similar but also shows some of the gameplay.

I do have one suggestion tho, if it’s not too much trouble maybe indicating if a game has DLCs with trophies at the time they are offered. Some games like Killing Floor 2 keep on adding trophies so it would be a pain to track all of them down for every game offered in the past so I don’t think that’s necessary.

I Will Look Into Adding If DLC Is Available for Each Free Game This Month and Update the Original Post :D