Just to be clear

iJLAW_

Since the latest update, are the trophies still glitched? Obviously the platinum is now obtainable, but are the trophies still buggy?

Also: Is there anything time sensitive?

Also: All the "Do this mission/event" trophies. Can you simply just do them? Do you need to wait for a certain time? Do you need other people to play with you? Just confused is all. I know these are questions that can easily be answered by playing it, but dont want to buy it just to answer myself, and was gonna try to run through it over the upcoming new years break

21 minutes ago, Final Form said:

Since the latest update, are the trophies still glitched? Obviously the platinum is now obtainable, but are the trophies still buggy?

Also: Is there anything time sensitive?

Also: All the "Do this mission/event" trophies. Can you simply just do them? Do you need to wait for a certain time? Do you need other people to play with you? Just confused is all. I know these are questions that can easily be answered by playing it, but dont want to buy it just to answer myself, and was gonna try to run through it over the upcoming new years break

Buggy Trophies: I experienced a bug for the leveling trophies and the level 50 trophy did not unlock. I started a new character to fix it. The other trophies appear to be fine now to my knowledge.

Mission Trophies: You can do these whenever. The main story one will go as you progress. Event ones can be done whenever they are available on the map. They rotate roughly every hr or so,

Single/Coop: Either is fine, but I recommend co-op with a friend. I will say Scorched earth is best done with a group instead of solo, but as long as you shoot something you get credit. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Buggy Trophies: I experienced a bug for the leveling trophies and the level 50 trophy did not unlock. I started a new character to fix it. The other trophies appear to be fine now to my knowledge.

Mission Trophies: You can do these whenever. The main story one will go as you progress. Event ones can be done whenever they are available on the map. They rotate roughly every hr or so,

Single/Coop: Either is fine, but I recommend co-op with a friend. I will say Scorched earth is best done with a group instead of solo, but as long as you shoot something you get credit. 

So everything can be done solo, with the option of doing it in coop. Also, how long would you say it takes to get from 1-100 if you use the best XP method and what not. Difficulty? Time to plat?

3 minutes ago, Final Form said:

So everything can be done solo, with the option of doing it in coop. Also, how long would you say it takes to get from 1-100 if you use the best XP method and what not. Difficulty? Time to plat?

Leveling: There are multiple exploits you can use to reach 100 fairly quickly, but doing it legitimately can take awhile. After doing every main quest and side quest, I was in the 40s so it is a lot of enemy farming for xp until they add more content. I assume this gets easier as the game ages.

Difficulty: I'd say it was a 3. There is nothing hard about it. Scorched earth is the most challenging part, but it's basically the entire server vs the boss and you just need to damage it to get credit.

Time: Probably 40-60 hours depending on if you use xp or cap exploits. My experience was always playing with friends, so it may take longer playing alone.

26 minutes ago, Final Form said:

you shouldnt play solo because without the perfect weaposn the atom launch is hard. Also the boss from the event "scorched earth" is nearly impossible to do solo because the mother has a lot of health.

32 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Leveling: There are multiple exploits you can use to reach 100 fairly quickly, but doing it legitimately can take awhile. After doing every main quest and side quest, I was in the 40s so it is a lot of enemy farming for xp until they add more content. I assume this gets easier as the game ages.

Difficulty: I'd say it was a 3. There is nothing hard about it. Scorched earth is the most challenging part, but it's basically the entire server vs the boss and you just need to damage it to get credit.

Time: Probably 40-60 hours depending on if you use xp or cap exploits. My experience was always playing with friends, so it may take longer playing alone.

Thank you for the info! On a side note, Ive done every zombies trophy twice across a few of my accounts, and all of the easter eggs multiple times so if you need help on BO4, We can legit knock what you have left out in one session together. (Just me and you, as long as you dont mind training a zombie while i do steps for the egg) if ya want of course :)

14 minutes ago, Pinselneo said:

you shouldnt play solo because without the perfect weaposn the atom launch is hard. Also the boss from the event "scorched earth" is nearly impossible to do solo because the mother has a lot of health.

And this makes sense! Ill probably pick the game up tomorrow :)

Edited by Final Form

Most of the trophies are quick and easy. Grinding to level 100 might take a while since the kill XP nerf, but that'll probably be the last thing you'll need to do. There are two trophies that require a partner to boost (20 player kills and 20 revives) if you don't play in a group or do PvP.

Everything else can be done solo and since a lot of players are experienced now, you can probably join a random Scorched Earth event and just wait out the hardest trophy in the game instead of spending hours working on character builds and farming legendary weapons to do it yourself.

Just now, Vyxra said:

Most of the trophies are quick and easy. Grinding to level 100 might take a while since the kill XP nerf, but that'll probably be the last thing you'll need to do. There are two trophies that require a partner to boost (20 player kills and 20 revives) if you don't play in a group or do PvP.

Everything else can be done solo and since a lot of players are experienced now, you can probably join a random Scorched Earth event and just wait out the hardest trophy in the game instead of spending hours working on character builds and farming legendary weapons to do it yourself.

I like the sound of this

27 minutes ago, Pinselneo said:

22 minutes ago, Final Form said:

And this makes sense! Ill probably pick the game up tomorrow :)

I solo'd everything apart from the scorchbeast queen. I joined a session for that but you could luck out and join a server where it's going on and not need to. 

Ive got to disagree re launching a nuke being hard solo. Unless something went very wrong with my game the launch silo for the nuke was one of the easiest parts of the game. It was certainly anticlimactic anyway. I have the strategy guide and it talks about hundreds, potentially thousands of robots and a real challenge even as a team but it's just not. I had loads of guns, thousands of rounds, two full power armor sets and a mountain of scrap to fix everything as it suggested all my stuff would break 2 or 3 times over! I was level 61 and used 1 supersledge...

Edited by Cleggworth