DEviLAHLONG

flambé bug fix?

9 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, DEviLAHLONG said:

how i many times try and delete save file also cannot get ...1f61e.png1f61e.png

 

I didn't have any trouble obtaining this trophy. I followed this video and got it in a few minutes.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DEviLAHLONG said:

 but i same your follow it video also cannot1f622.png

 

You do realize that you must do what's in the video 10 times by restarting the checkpoint, right?

 

If you still can't obtain the trophy after deleting all of Mafia III's savefiles, perhaps starting a new game or redownloading the game could help. However, it's actually a long shot since I haven't heard anybody has trouble with this trophy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2018 at 7:29 AM, zizimonster said:

 

You do realize that you must do what's in the video 10 times by restarting the checkpoint, right?

 

If you still can't obtain the trophy after deleting all of Mafia III's savefiles, perhaps starting a new game or redownloading the game could help. However, it's actually a long shot since I haven't heard anybody has trouble with this trophy.

 

No the trophy is indeed bugged. I have beat the game at least three times with and without deleting save files. Originally had the game on disc, and the trophy never popped. Then it came to ps plus and got the digital version, and still wouldn't pop. Then it came to ps now, streamed it and STILL didn't pop. After beating the game so many times, and knowing I did the requirements, I followed the video until I counted off killing 20 guys with their own molotov, and nothing. It is widely know that many of these trophies are bugged as hell. Flambe' and combat specialist never popping is why I can never get the plat for this buggy pos.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/27/2018 at 10:12 PM, DEviLAHLONG said:

how i many times try and delete save file also cannot get ...1f61e.png1f61e.png

 

 

Finally found a way to get this trophy, after searching for 2 years for a solution. One downside to this fix, you MUST be playing the disc version. The reason for this is you have to play the game without any updates. If you were playing the digital or plus version, it would download with whatever the most recent update is. On disc, go offline, disconnect from the ps network. Install the game onto your ps4 without any save data on your console. Then play the game and follow the video solution in the guide, or meet any requirements for selected trophies. This was the final fix for me and popped the trophies. Hope this helps!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2019 at 2:15 PM, TheUnknown1418 said:

 

No the trophy is indeed bugged. I have beat the game at least three times with and without deleting save files. Originally had the game on disc, and the trophy never popped. Then it came to ps plus and got the digital version, and still wouldn't pop. Then it came to ps now, streamed it and STILL didn't pop. After beating the game so many times, and knowing I did the requirements, I followed the video until I counted off killing 20 guys with their own molotov, and nothing. It is widely know that many of these trophies are bugged as hell. Flambe' and combat specialist never popping is why I can never get the plat for this buggy pos.

 

That's very unfortunate because I didn't get any issue obtaining the molotov kill trophy, and I played it via Plus.

 

And, yeah, I know players still experience glitchy trophies in this game now and then.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, magic did happened today. I got three consecutive walkthroughs, currently on third, and had several failed attempts to farm it, and gave up. But got trophy pop today in a very unexpected way, so if you stuck, try this. In mission where you need to save Alvarez, let him to do the job several times. I'm playing on hard, so then you will have kinda lot of chances, because his AK very weak, but his aim pretty decent and he hits in a right moment pretty often. To add, this actual for Definitive Edition.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The trophy is definitely NOT bugged. I just unlocked it not a while ago. The problem is that the number does not stacked from my experience and everytime you quit the game, the counter restarts to zero. It's not only with this trophy unfortunately.

 

As for the method itself, you have to find a spot where enemies throw flaming bottles at you (preferably a mission spot), get few hits where it falls out of their hands and kills them (THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!) Restart the checkpoint and after 10 times in a row, you should get the trophy. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.