UNRELEASED LIMITED RUN GAMES

SuchRemorse

Just curious what other people think. What old home console video games, Arcade games, or digital only games would you like to see released on Limited run? I was exited to see they released Out of this world. Or Another world as it was originally called.  And I remember seeing Dragon's Lair in the arcades when I was younger and they just released that too! That's so great they are bringing back some old games that people may have forgotten about. I would like them to release Shadowrun. Or maybe BlackThorne. Ohhhhh those would be awesome to add to my collection! lol

Threadname is not correct and wroten with all caps... Also it's not them bringing back old games. devs had made these remakes a long time ago and decided they wanted to have a physical release.

But I do say that certain sort of games peaks my interest too, mainly:

- anticipated greatly received indie games. (Think bastion and more recent val-11a)

- weeb games that never released physical in the west.

- games that I like to try after seen gameplay.

-Older games (depending on game though).

But cant think of a must be lrg'ed though

55 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

Threadname is not correct and wroten with all caps... Also it's not them bringing back old games. devs had made these remakes a long time ago and decided they wanted to have a physical release.

But I do say that certain sort of games peaks my interest too, mainly:

- anticipated greatly received indie games. (Think bastion and more recent val-11a)

- weeb games that never released physical in the west.

- games that I like to try after seen gameplay.

-Older games (depending on game though).

But cant think of a must be lrg'ed though

I don't post often. My bad.. I didn't know there is anything wrong with posting a headline with all caps. It was "written" not "wroten" with caps. and I didn't say anything about remakes. I said games that you would like re released. Nothing that I mentioned was a remake. Just old games put on disc. Remakes are exactly that. Games that are remade. Usually with better graphics or frame rates or something.?