Help with paragliding for Platinum.

shlomaniac

I bought the game 2 years ago , i enjoyed it and the DLC contest are solid in my opinion. 

My problem is with the paraglide (?) gameplay, no matter how much i try, I'm too slow and i never got a gold medal :(

Now, i seek help/tips/tricks to make it easier. From people that got the jist of it. 

When i start to get gold trophies with the paraglide, I CAN GET THE PLATINUM. 

Already 100% the dlc and locations trophies, missing challenge medals only. 

Much appreciated :)

Have you been holding R2? I know that it might sound silly but it will shave off seconds as long as you hold that button when you are moving in a straight line. If you are also needing more speed, try staying close to trees or the mountainside in order to help build up speed.

Hope this helps and good luck on the platinum! :D

• Like 1

Very same what people above said, hold R2 from the start and DON'T play with the height (pull up/down) just steer left and right and try to stay in the green arrows (I honestly felt it adds some speed) and gives you height when you need it it's silly, boring, counter-intuitive... but somehow works. Also if you have enough height just point to the finish line once you see it and keep going - you don't need to follow the white dotted lines even gold ones sometimes take longer and NPC's have some magical acceleration. 

Check out YT as well, some neat videos with tricks and shortcuts for the trickier HARD runs.

Except that GoPro climing the Matterhorn you get 15 minutes for, just find steepest cliffs and do 180 to turn back and keep climbing, clear that sucker in under 10min don't let go of the up motion on the analogue.