Fantastic Five trophy Bug

darktore

2 hours ago, IDiivil said:

Are they all ones you've acquired by crafting or through the unlock grid? The initial 5 you get don't count.

If they are all new, you can try reinstalling the game and logging on and then getting one more leader if it still doesnt pop. 

I have a leader for each faction (not the standard ones) and the trophy is not unlocked
If I try to do as you say and before unlocking a new commander, I save the save on a usb stick to try again. Or does the game save online?

6 minutes ago, darktore said:

I have a leader for each faction (not the standard ones) and the trophy is not unlocked
If I try to do as you say and before unlocking a new commander, I save the save on a usb stick to try again. Or does the game save online?

It has a save file but I believe that's just settings. Whatever cards you own etc is on the server-side. Also deleting the game itself wouldn't get rid of saves anyway.

Actually now that I think of it I'm not sure if deleting the game will do anything, as it doesn't actually store any data. Think deleting the save file itself (after backing it up) might help. Someone else said they got the 100 kegs to work by deleting their profile, the game and then opening 100 kegs at once, but that may be more due to the last part than anything. Then again someone else in that thread said they got trophies working by deleting and reinstalling the game, so it could be worth a shot.

Other possibilities I can think of why it's not glitching is that some of the leader cards just aren't flagged for the achievement/trophy for whatever reason,although that would be weird.

40 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

Ha un file di salvataggio, ma credo che sia solo le impostazioni. Qualsiasi carta che possiedi, ecc è sul lato server. Anche l'eliminazione del gioco stesso non sarebbe sbarazzarsi di Salva comunque.

In realtà ora che ci penso non sono sicuro se l'eliminazione del gioco farà di tutto, in quanto in realtà non memorizzare i dati. Pensare eliminando il file di salvataggio stesso (dopo il backup) potrebbe aiutare. Qualcun altro ha detto che hanno ottenuto il 100 fusti di lavorare eliminando il loro profilo, il gioco e poi l'apertura 100 fusti in una sola volta, ma che può essere più a causa della parte finale di qualsiasi cosa. Poi di nuovo qualcun altro in quel thread ha detto che hanno ottenuto i trofei di lavoro eliminando e reinstallando il gioco, quindi potrebbe essere la pena un colpo.

Altre possibilità mi viene in mente il motivo per cui non è glitch è che alcune delle carte leader solo che non sono contrassegnati per il raggiungimento/trofeo per qualsiasi motivo, anche se sarebbe strano.

I reported the Bug on the Gwent site, I'll wait for a patch, I do not want to mess around

22 hours ago, IDiivil said:

It has a save file but I believe that's just settings. Whatever cards you own etc is on the server-side. Also deleting the game itself wouldn't get rid of saves anyway.

Actually now that I think of it I'm not sure if deleting the game will do anything, as it doesn't actually store any data. Think deleting the save file itself (after backing it up) might help. Someone else said they got the 100 kegs to work by deleting their profile, the game and then opening 100 kegs at once, but that may be more due to the last part than anything. Then again someone else in that thread said they got trophies working by deleting and reinstalling the game, so it could be worth a shot.

Other possibilities I can think of why it's not glitching is that some of the leader cards just aren't flagged for the achievement/trophy for whatever reason,although that would be weird.

Done everything as you said and nothing will not unlock the trophy

• 7 months later...
On 12/30/2018 at 0:27 AM, darktore said:

Also deleted the profile, installed everything again, and unlocked trophy

I know it's old post and i thought CDPR fixed it already but shame i got the glitch as you. I did everything you said, still no trophy, maybe you have any other solution or after you deleted your profile then reinstalled everything, is there any other step you did to make the trophy pop? Thanks

46 minutes ago, Zandrianur said:

I know it's old post and i thought CDPR fixed it already but shame i got the glitch as you. I did everything you said, still no trophy, maybe you have any other solution or after you deleted your profile then reinstalled everything, is there any other step you did to make the trophy pop? Thanks

This Glitch was fixed in January.

5 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

And uninstall and delete Profile is useless, because your Progress is saved at a Server, not at your PS 4.

7 hours ago, Zandrianur said:

What leaders do you have?

8 hours ago, Sikutai said:

And uninstall and delete Profile is useless, because your Progress is saved at a Server, not at your PS 4.

Yeah i know but if someone can pop up the trophy with that method i just thought maybe i can follow and get the same result.

2 hours ago, Rozalia1 said:

What leaders do you have?

I have all leaders in monsters, northern realms and nilfgaard faction. Only dana (scoia'tael), svalblod (skellige) and from sydicate (king of beggars, gudrun, cleaver) that i don't have it. I can craft all leaders that i don't have but i'm afraid still no trophy pop and can ruin everything (valuable scraps and chance to get the trophy)

I saw on psn gwent gamepage people still get the trophy, it's weird tho. I also tried reinstall the game from another region but no result.

5 hours ago, Zandrianur said:

Yeah i know but if someone can pop up the trophy with that method i just thought maybe i can follow and get the same result.

I have all leaders in monsters, northern realms and nilfgaard faction. Only dana (scoia'tael), svalblod (skellige) and from sydicate (king of beggars, gudrun, cleaver) that i don't have it. I can craft all leaders that i don't have but i'm afraid still no trophy pop and can ruin everything (valuable scraps and chance to get the trophy)

I saw on psn gwent gamepage people still get the trophy, it's weird tho. I also tried reinstall the game from another region but no result.

That is very odd and you only started playing after they fixed it. Only thing you can do is report it on their site where they have people that actually process your issue.

Out of what could trigger it popping would be to get leaders you're missing yes, though use reward points mate. Winning 6 rounds equals 2 reward points and leaders are at most 10 points.

8 hours ago, SwordVsDagger said:

Im having this problem too, and i started playing last week. I unlocked one from each from the reward book. and one from each from crafting. Im going to try and win a match with all and see if that does anything

Maybe the one of the last Patches broke the Trophy.

4 hours ago, Sikutai said:

Maybe the one of the last Patches broke the Trophy.

That wouldn't be it as I got it. Though there was one thing I did that perhaps you guys didn't. I unlocked the 5 leaders for each of the factions at the same time as having 100% Thronebreaker I had enough reward points to spend the 50 needed for it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2019 at 1:49 AM, Rozalia1 said:

That wouldn't be it as I got it. Though there was one thing I did that perhaps you guys didn't. I unlocked the 5 leaders for each of the factions at the same time as having 100% Thronebreaker I had enough reward points to spend the 50 needed for it.

I deleted some leadears and obtained through reward book at the same time including syndicate faction, but yet the trophy didn't pop.

This trophy really weird, everyone still obtained till 7 sept but not for me. I did report to gwent site but they said restart ps4 and check the trophy list again.

6 hours ago, Zandrianur said:

I deleted some leadears and obtained through reward book at the same time including syndicate faction, but yet the trophy didn't pop.

This trophy really weird, everyone still obtained till 7 sept but not for me. I did report to gwent site but they said restart ps4 and check the trophy list again.

Im going to try and get from crafting and not the reward book. Im saving up materials to buy 5 of them in one sitting. The qwent site telling you to restart the ps4 is just plain stupid.

2 hours ago, SwordVsDagger said:

Im going to try and get from crafting and not the reward book. Im saving up materials to buy 5 of them in one sitting. The qwent site telling you to restart the ps4 is just plain stupid.

Yeah dude, hope that will work. I think this trophy is locked for me because the achievement in game which to unlocked some leaders for each faction already done. So i assume maybe i can't get what i already have, just the game can't transfer it to ps4 trophies system. Different case with master tactician trophy that i can unlocked twice and my trophy pop at the second time i met the requirements. The first one for unknown reason is not triggered.

I sent another report to the site with more detailed information and some pictures too. I hope they will reply with reasonable suggestion or fixing it in the next new patch.

Edited by Zandrianur

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/7/2019 at 11:46 PM, Zandrianur said:

Yeah dude, hope that will work. I think this trophy is locked for me because the achievement in game which to unlocked some leaders for each faction already done. So i assume maybe i can't get what i already have, just the game can't transfer it to ps4 trophies system. Different case with master tactician trophy that i can unlocked twice and my trophy pop at the second time i met the requirements. The first one for unknown reason is not triggered.

I sent another report to the site with more detailed information and some pictures too. I hope they will reply with reasonable suggestion or fixing it in the next new patch.

Unlocking 5 at one did nothing. I did unlock the in game achievements for having 3 of every faction. Im going to try and buy the syndicates next and see if that does anything

• Like 1