Pox Nora mini guide

Danny_Johansen

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

4 mins must pass for the matches to count, to be exact. for the bot matches i had much better luck selecting FS faction. make sure you dont cap any shrines, and restart if AI deploys a large champion (since it doesn't fall into chasm). also, you can do the heroics very early since you get shards from reaching certain leagues & selling cards obtained from the 5k gold packs (in store). I had to buy ~10 champions for my heroics, which only cost ~100 shards (and I had ~10,000 shards when i got plat)

• Like 1

Hello, I am trying to do my heroic challenges, and I can’t seem to find a way to purchase champions, and every time I create a deck and try to play ranked it says you cannot enter the mode with this deck, any suggestions?

Edited by Atoya

1 hour ago, Atoya said:

Hello, I am trying to do my heroic challenges, and I can’t seem to find a way to purchase champions, and every time I create a deck and try to play ranked it says you cannot enter the mode with this deck, any suggestions?

That means you are using a deck that isn't allowed. Are you only using 1 or 2 factions for creating the deck? If so then you are using a rune that is banned for ranked and you should replace it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Danny_Johansen said:

That means you are using a deck that isn't allowed. Are you only using 1 or 2 factions for creating the deck? If so then you are using a rune that is banned for ranked and you should replace it.

Thanks, that was the problem, I used put a lot of factions thinking it ok

@Danny_Johansen hey sorry to bother again but do you know anything about the ability Containing, because I have 2 challenges regarding that and one counts for having it in my deck and the other is for deploying a champion with the ability of containing, whenever I check my deck there’s no one with that ability, I even looked up wiki no such thing exists

any idea?

thanks again

18 hours ago, Atoya said:

@Danny_Johansen hey sorry to bother again but do you know anything about the ability Containing, because I have 2 challenges regarding that and one counts for having it in my deck and the other is for deploying a champion with the ability of containing, whenever I check my deck there’s no one with that ability, I even looked up wiki no such thing exists

any idea?

thanks again

I don't have a clue what a containing ability does. Can you sent a screenshot to me of the heroic quests so I can have a look at the full description? Otherwise I would advice to just wait until the next heroic quests start.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danny_Johansen said:

I don't have a clue what a containing ability does. Can you sent a screenshot to me of the heroic quests so I can have a look at the full description? Otherwise I would advice to just wait until the next heroic quests start.

I can’t send the pics because I don’t know how so I’ll give you the description.

DONT HIT ME BRO 

play a deck with at least 2 champions with an ability containing.

MIRROR MIRROR

deploy at least 2 champions with an ability containing

EDIT: I just found out that the game is glitched and dosent display the whole challenges

here are the full challenges LINK

http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/sample-bgs-to-use-to-complete-each-daily-and-heroic-achievement.19061/

you should update it to the guide if someone runs into the same problem

Edited by Atoya
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 19/05/2020 at 5:27 AM, Atoya said:

any idea?

thanks again

Hey, I see you have the platinum so I guess you figured out how to buy champions. How do I do this?

3 hours ago, stpatty said:

Hey, I see you have the platinum so I guess you figured out how to buy champions. How do I do this?

You buy them from the store I think, I figured out that the challenges aren’t displayed fully, so I put the link in the other replay

4 hours ago, M3M0-L30N_2 said:

Hi @Danny_Johansen thanks a lot for this guide, is very good and pretty helpful. I have an issue with the trohpy "TARGET ELIMINATED". I've had destroyed some relics with spells and the trophy still no popping. Is there an special requirement for that? 

There isn't any special requirement. All you need to do is get a finishing blow on a relic(green rune) with a spell(blue rune). Try doing only damage with spells if that isn't working.

• 5 months later...
On 25/8/2020 at 2:29 AM, Danny_Johansen said:

There isn't any special requirement. All you need to do is get a finishing blow on a relic(green rune) with a spell(blue rune). Try doing only damage with spells if that isn't working.

Ty for the info. I will try the way you explained it. 

Also, I started playing the solo campaigns in this game. I'm really bad figuring how to play through normal difficulty. So, I need some tips on how i need to play this solo campaigns in order to get ready for the legendary difficulty. Do yiu have some tips or an essy way ti get those trophies?

• 6 months later...

Is there some extra step required to unlock/use the faction decks? I've completed all the faction training missions, but I still only have access to the Ironfist Inquisition deck. The training missions and tutorials all show a green tick after I complete them, but display a 0/1 below them too, so not sure what's up with that.

I've tried to complete them with both 1 Nora Fonts captured and with 2, but it doesn't seem to make a difference. I've also looked into my available cards to make my own deck, but I don't have nearly enough cards unlocked per faction to do that. The marketplace doesn't seem to have those decks either.

Any help would be appreciated!

Edit: I joined the Pox Nora discord server to look for answers, and it seems my current problem is a known glitch with no solutions atm. So seeing as the faction decks aren't available in the store either, for now this platinum is unobtainable. A dev told me a fix is in the works, hopefully they manage to fix it sometime soon.

Edit 2: I managed to get these trophies cause the devs manually assigned these decks to everyone who had reported this issue. So that means this plat is obtainable, but you would require contacting the devs to unlock 8 trophies.

Edit 3: As others have pointed out, the bugs have been fixed, so the platinum is obtainable again.

Edited by Dzware
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 8/22/2021 at 2:38 PM, Dzware said:

Is there some extra step required to unlock/use the faction decks? I've completed all the faction training missions, but I still only have access to the Ironfist Inquisition deck. The training missions and tutorials all show a green tick after I complete them, but display a 0/1 below them too, so not sure what's up with that.

I've tried to complete them with both 1 Nora Fonts captured and with 2, but it doesn't seem to make a difference. I've also looked into my available cards to make my own deck, but I don't have nearly enough cards unlocked per faction to do that. The marketplace doesn't seem to have those decks either.

Any help would be appreciated!

Edit: I joined the Pox Nora discord server to look for answers, and it seems my current problem is a known glitch with no solutions atm. So seeing as the faction decks aren't available in the store either, for now this platinum is unobtainable. A dev told me a fix is in the works, hopefully they manage to fix it sometime soon.

Edit 2: I managed to get these trophies cause the devs manually assigned these decks to everyone who had reported this issue. So that means this plat is obtainable, but you would require contacting the devs to unlock 8 trophies.

I have yet to download this game because I am concerned about adding a game to my list that I cannot finish, so my apologies if this would have become clear as soon as I booted it up:
How do you go about contacting the developers? Do they have a social media account, or is there a support section in the game's interface?

9 hours ago, Moostache7 said:

I have yet to download this game because I am concerned about adding a game to my list that I cannot finish, so my apologies if this would have become clear as soon as I booted it up:
How do you go about contacting the developers? Do they have a social media account, or is there a support section in the game's interface?

I joined their discord server and posted in the bugs/support channel. They did try to convince me to switch to PC instead as that's the only version they actually support, so I would advice to just say you don't have a PC or something lol

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dzware said:

I joined their discord server and posted in the bugs/support channel. They did try to convince me to switch to PC instead as that's the only version they actually support, so I would advice to just say you don't have a PC or something lol

Then do you have an active link to the Discord server? The one posted on their official forums, as well as the one on their subreddit, is no longer functioning.

• 2 months later...
On 28/12/2018 at 8:56 PM, Danny_Johansen said:

Step 2. Boost to rare league

This step is to get a rewards of 500 shards that you will need to complete the heroic quests. Try to win with each faction 1 time and win with a split deck. A split deck is made of 2 different factions both having 15 runes of each. During this step you also want to get all the miscellaneous trophies. Destroy a relic and kill an enemy champion with a spell. Win with both avatars transfigured and kill 5 enemy champions with a transfigured avatar.

Boosting method:

In order to get points for your league ranking, you need to win after 5 minutes have past. If the game doesn't last the 5 minutes neither the winner nor loser will win/lose points. Matchmaking is done with a different rating system so you still want to win trade with your alt account. Just make sure you win after 5 minutes but lose before the 5 minutes.

let's clear the ranking system. ive noticed there are 2 rankings.

1) the one with progress bar. i assume its the one relevant for trophies

2) the one u get 20 points if win, and lose 14-16 when defeated

so from what i understand the first one cant go backward. everytime i win, i go up, until, eventually, i unlock the highest trophy. the 2nd one can go up and down (regardless of the 5min timer) and its relevant for matchmaking with the boosting account, and its important to make them "balanced", by surrending before the 5min limit. correct me if im wrong

EDIT: i confirm it works just like i said above

Edited by XpanderFX

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/08/2021 at 8:38 PM, Dzware said:

I joined the Pox Nora discord server to look for answers, and it seems my current problem is a known glitch with no solutions atm. So seeing as the faction decks aren't available in the store either, for now this platinum is unobtainable. A dev told me a fix is in the works, hopefully they manage to fix it sometime soon.

Are these trophies still obtainable only with help from devs?

1 hour ago, HusKy said:

Are these trophies still obtainable only with help from devs?

Can confirm trophies can be obtained without messaging developers. I have checkmark, but 0/1 on tutorial missions. Decks from each faction are available though.

• Like 2