Does the digital version have trophies?

NamoPh

I'm referring to this entry specifically.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0082-NPUB30370_00-TRUNDERWORLD0000

It's the only one in the trilogy sold on its own on the store, which strikes me as weird. Either way, it's the only one I didn't play way back when but wanted to make sure it does unlock trophies. Has anyone bought this one on its own rather than the trilogy package?

5 minutes ago, NamoPh said:

I'm referring to this entry specifically.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0082-NPUB30370_00-TRUNDERWORLD0000

It's the only one in the trilogy sold on its own on the store, which strikes me as weird. Either way, it's the only one I didn't play way back when but wanted to make sure it does unlock trophies. Has anyone bought this one on its own rather than the trilogy package?

Yea it has trophys.  Brought it my self

• 2 months later...
On ‎29‎.‎12‎.‎2018 at 1:52 AM, wafflestomper810 said:

I bought the digital version on sale a little while back and was able to plat it without any trophy issues or glitches.  Just the usual tomb raider frustration like the camera and Lara wanting to jump to random places.

I couldn't go for plat because some relics glitched/didn't Count. That's not the question, but just a friendly warning/heads-up.

To answer your (NamoPh) question: yes, there are trophies on the digital version (I bought it on the PS-store myself [+ the PS3 trilogy disc afterwards])

Edited by R-Mean_1602

• 10 months later...
On 3/20/2019 at 9:46 AM, R-Mean_1602 said:

I couldn't go for plat because some relics glitched/didn't Count. That's not the question, but just a friendly warning/heads-up.

To answer your (NamoPh) question: yes, there are trophies on the digital version (I bought it on the PS-store myself [+ the PS3 trilogy disc afterwards])

So this happened to me and the relics glitched. I literally just started a fresh game (delete the game data) and choose easy difficulty and watched the video locations on Youtube.

It took me about 8 hours to do the relic run.