Quest trophies are fixed :)

Joe Dubz

I've definitely cleared at least 10 quests by now, but the trophies aren't popping ?

Unfortunately until this is fixed, the Platinum will be unobtainable ?

UPDATE: As of 3/6/19, the developers have released patch 1.01 which has corrected the glitch so that the trophies now pop appropriately! I turned in 1 quest last night and both trophies actually popped simultaneously. 

Edited by integra_93GS-R
glitched trophies fixed, updated post to reflect this

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2018 at 6:33 AM, integra_93GS-R said:

I've definitely cleared at least 10 quests by now, but the trophies aren't popping 1f914.png

Unfortunately until this is fixed, the Platinum will be unobtainable 1f613.png

yup i msgd the dev and he said the vita has been patched but i got no reply regarding the ps4

i hope they patch it

• Like 1

@Hakoom Thanks man. I did the same, messaged them on Friday but no response as of yet. Let me know if you hear anything, and I'll be sure to let you know if I hear back as well!

By the way, congratulations on another record-breaking year for you. Well played, my friend! Happy trophy hunting in 2019. 

Edited by integra_93GS-R

1 hour ago, integra_93GS-R said:

@Hakoom Thanks man. I did the same, messaged them on Friday but no response as of yet. Let me know if you hear anything, and I'll be sure to let you know if I hear back as well!

By the way, congratulations on another record-breaking year for you. Well played, my friend! Happy trophy hunting in 2019. 

yup il be sure to post here once i get a reply

and thanks !

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/10/2019 at 4:18 AM, integra_93GS-R said:

@Hakoom Spectacular news, thank you! Most of those quests are easy, so should make for simple clean up once they get it fixed. 

wel bad news

the company isnt replying to my msgs and the dev tells me sony screwd up the patch and isnt releasing it...

guess this game cant be plated anymore

7 hours ago, Hakoom said:

wel bad news

the company isnt replying to my msgs and the dev tells me sony screwd up the patch and isnt releasing it...

guess this game cant be plated anymore

Damn, that's quite unfortunate. I tried messaging them a few weeks back and never got a response either. Such a shame when that happens ? I guess they didn't have much incentive, as it doesn't appear many people bought it. Thank you for the update, @Hakoom

14 hours ago, integra_93GS-R said:

Damn, that's quite unfortunate. I tried messaging them a few weeks back and never got a response either. Such a shame when that happens 1f613.png I guess they didn't have much incentive, as it doesn't appear many people bought it. Thank you for the update, @Hakoom

companys have to always test there games before releasing.. this should be mandatory !!

i wish there where more devs like ratalaika out there always testing before releasing

such a shame sony alows this crap to always slide by

wel atleast the vita version can be plated i guess?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hakoom said:

i love it when i bitch about things and it works xD

?? Glad you could work your magic for us ?? I feel like with your credentials, you certainly carry more weight than the rest of us with the devs ??

For real tho, like you said they need to do a better job of testing these games before releasing them. I'm always a bit worried when I see a game is being released, but no one has any of the trophies yet. Like not even the developers played through to test them and make sure they all work!

1 hour ago, integra_93GS-R said:

1f602.png1f602.png Glad you could work your magic for us 1f602.png1f602.png I feel like with your credentials, you certainly carry more weight than the rest of us with the devs 1f609.png1f44d.png

For real tho, like you said they need to do a better job of testing these games before releasing them. I'm always a bit worried when I see a game is being released, but no one has any of the trophies yet. Like not even the developers played through to test them and make sure they all work!

i hope i do lol but we need more emails and  preasure to push patches !

6 minutes ago, Hakoom said:

i hope i do lol but we need more emails and  preasure to push patches !

True that! I can't help but feel that if this were a more popular game and more people were hitting them up about it, it would have sped things up considerably. They actually just wrote me back today on Facebook to apologize and said the patch was on the way, sorry for the delay... I'm like it already came through, problem solved! ?

43 minutes ago, integra_93GS-R said:

True that! I can't help but feel that if this were a more popular game and more people were hitting them up about it, it would have sped things up considerably. They actually just wrote me back today on Facebook to apologize and said the patch was on the way, sorry for the delay... I'm like it already came through, problem solved! 1f602.png

yes :D
now i hope other games gets patched too

btw are you doing the vita stack?

also the 50k has to be done in 1 go or its comulative bec i dont seem to be getting it :( while i have 10 perks and 15k

Edited by Hakoom

1 hour ago, Hakoom said:

yes :D
now i hope other games gets patched too

btw are you doing the vita stack?

also the 50k has to be done in 1 go or its comulative bec i dont seem to be getting it :( while i have 10 perks and 15k

Unfortunately I do not yet own a vita, which is a shame because I've bought so many cross buy games that I have an easy 20 or 30 plats waiting for me! I'm assuming you were looking for help with boosting the online match wins there? I do want to buy one soon, and we could probably bang them out in an hour tops boosting.

I actually got the 50k trophy last night after turning in 2 quests, so I'm thinking it is cumulative across the whole run.

Some of them you can cheat... I would just capture all the enemy camps except for the last one for the win. Then you can take as many turns as you like, for example to get enough gold for the quest. Or for producing so many of each unit. I would knock out out like 3 or 4 before each mission was done using that method!

Edited by integra_93GS-R

7 hours ago, integra_93GS-R said:

Unfortunately I do not yet own a vita, which is a shame because I've bought so many cross buy games that I have an easy 20 or 30 plats waiting for me! I'm assuming you were looking for help with boosting the online match wins there? I do want to buy one soon, and we could probably bang them out in an hour tops boosting.

I actually got the 50k trophy last night after turning in 2 quests, so I'm thinking it is cumulative across the whole run.

Some of them you can cheat... I would just capture all the enemy camps except for the last one for the win. Then you can take as many turns as you like, for example to get enough gold for the quest. Or for producing so many of each unit. I would knock out out like 3 or 4 before each mission was done using that method!

yes i actualy do that lol

well let me know once you get a vita so we boost it :D

8 hours ago, Hakoom said:

yes i actualy do that lol

well let me know once you get a vita so we boost it :D

Right on man, will do! Hopefully I'll be able to buy one soon. Like i said, I've got stacks of "free" EZPZ plats waiting for me once i do anyway ?

You should add me on PSN. I tried adding you last night, but it says your settings wouldn't allow it! 

On 3/7/2019 at 6:50 PM, integra_93GS-R said:

Right on man, will do! Hopefully I'll be able to buy one soon. Like i said, I've got stacks of "free" EZPZ plats waiting for me once i do anyway 1f61c.png

You should add me on PSN. I tried adding you last night, but it says your settings wouldn't allow it! 

lol

sure send me a msg