Full house trophy not popping!

JRushton09

I got mine while playing NG+ in chapter 5 I believe. But I think that farming bolt kills in chapter 6 would be easier. Not entirely sure but I think you can play a NG++ without finishing NG+. So play NG+ on your main save, choose ch6 farm bolt kills. and if you couldn't get the trophy early in chapter 6, save your game and then play a NG++ on the same save and rinse and repeat.

Edited by W571WE
  • Like 3

The trophy guide isnt helping, thats what its there for after all??

Iirc, I always found this trophy difficult to pop, I speedran the platinum in 14hrs or so I think after much experimentation so would like to think im clued up

I think I found the tracker for the kills is pretty buggy, think I had to get 15+ kills for some.

Cant remember if this worked ornot, but think I just went for a bit in Chapter 2 or 3 in the woods where quite a few enemies spawn just after a autosave. Then I would kill, reload checkpoint and repeat with ammo back, or I may have even done it with infinite ammo unlocked

I cant remember exactly cuz it was ages ago, but I would have developes a efficient strategy for the platinum speedrun and I do remember the trackers being buggy for some of the kills trophy

I say find a spot with enemies just after a autosave, kill them all and reload checkpoint and repeat, hopefully kills are saved, I cant remember for sure

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
4 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

I know this is an old thread but i have now done 20+ kills easily with all non DLC bolts and still no trophy i tried deleting and reinstalling the game and still nothing so any ideas?

Do you own the DLC? If you do, you have 2 options:

1. Try getting 5+ kills with both the DLC bolts as well.

2. Uninstall all DLC and reload your save, after a couple kills with bolts it should pop (this is what worked for me).

If neither of these work or you don’t own the DLC, then I’m not sure what else to suggest, other than starting a new save just for the bolt kills or grinding more kills out on the current save. 

19 hours ago, JRushton09 said:

Do you own the DLC? If you do, you have 2 options:

1. Try getting 5+ kills with both the DLC bolts as well.

2. Uninstall all DLC and reload your save, after a couple kills with bolts it should pop (this is what worked for me).

If neither of these work or you don’t own the DLC, then I’m not sure what else to suggest, other than starting a new save just for the bolt kills or grinding more kills out on the current save. 

I don't have the DLC so maybe this is just glitched and I need to start a new game then as I'm sure I've done over 400 kills and not got that trophy either.

EDIT: After hours of trying finally got this trophy.

Edited by Lightsp33d1987
  • Like 1

On 8/20/2021 at 4:46 AM, Lightsp33d1987 said:

I don't have the DLC so maybe this is just glitched and I need to start a new game then as I'm sure I've done over 400 kills and not got that trophy either.

EDIT: After hours of trying finally got this trophy.

Sorry I wasn't much help, but glad you got it! It's definitely a buggy one! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

For those who may have issues here and don't have the DLC.

1. The harpoons need to be fully upgraded with fire; and

2. Shoot the enemies after they are stunned by electrobolt and flash for them to count.

It definitely popped for me when I shot instead of melee'd or killed with a match. 

• Like 1