KANERKB

lost titles of ps2

12 posts in this topic

Does anyone remember the old ps2 games such as ghosthunter, headhunter, the suffering, shadowman 2 and or even sphinx and the cursed mummy if so what are your thoughts and well do any of you think any of theses should get a remaster for current gen or at least a port.

Retro Gaming is a thing. So the games aren't dead, they are just resting.

1 hour ago, KANERKB said:

Does anyone remember the old ps2 games such as ghosthunter, headhunter, the suffering, shadowman 2 and or even sphinx and the cursed mummy if so what are your thoughts and well do any of you think any of theses should get a remaster for current gen or at least a port.

Ghost Hunter? Yes, I remember that game, I remember having renting it out one time, played through a good amount of it.  Never beat it though, cause I think I put a cheat code in and couldn't actually progress because of it xD

Still, I found it to be a fun game.  Don't know about a remaster, but if they released it for the PS2 classics on the PS4, that would be nice.

4 hours ago, KANERKB said:

I think you mentioned the less popular games on ps2, but i would like to see the suffering on ps2 classics, since it was the only one I played (and great game) :D 

Anyone remembers Red Ninja or Musashi Samurai Legend?

Sphinx got rereleased on Steam awhile ago. Courtesy of Nordic (as usual).

A very solid port. Achievement support included, (but since it's Steam...).

Edited by NetEntity

7 hours ago, NetEntity said:

Sphinx got rereleased on Steam awhile ago. Courtesy of Nordic (as usual).

A very solid port. Achievement support included, (but since it's Steam...).

That is cool but um I just found out it is coming to the switch as well

There was a really unique game for PS2 called Magic Pengel where you collected colours and used them to draw your own pokemon type creatures to fight for you and the game would try to animate your drawing the best it could. That would've been an awesome remake for the Vita, touch screen would've worked soo much better than trying to draw anything with the analog sticks. C'est la vie.

Here’s a good list of games I own that I like but nobody remembers!

- The Bouncer

- Crimson Sea 2

- Disaster Report

- Eternal Poison

- Forever Kingdom

- Haunting Ground

- Rise To Honor

- Shadow Hearts

There are countless many lost titles that could use a much needed remaster.

Some of the games I want aren't obscure, but they are games I definitely want to see again.

The Tony Hawk games come to mind. I really enjoyed Tony Hawk's Underground, it's the only game in the series where I felt the story was a quarter decent. Had a pretty good soundtrack including some bangin '90s songs.

Even if a lot of these games were to just be 100 percent games, it wouldn't matter much to me.

I really want a remastered of Radiata Stories, or even a port to PS4 is fine, with trophy of course

Although it's an original PlayStation title that I played on my PS2 instead, I want a Monster Rancher remaster soooo so badly... I loved playing that game growing up