Ekir

"CORRECT CODE" bugged

7 posts in this topic

Update 19th March 2019: looks like we got the 1.03 patch! hoping it fixes the hatch bug

WARNING: Patch 1.02. broke the "CORRECT CODE" trophy. So right now, the platinum is bugged.

Update February 2019: LoneWolf7 View Post from playstationtrophies got this answer from Team17 a month and a half ago:

Thanks Paul,

The team have all the information from you and these additional posts. We will try to reproduce the issue on multiple platforms as well to try and recreate the issue as quickly as possible so we can find a resolution.

Thank you for your understanding and patience regarding this issue. I am sorry for an inconvenience this has caused.
Team17 Support

But nothing for now :( grrr

Old Message:

This forum is a bit dead but I guess I have to try.

I've been on more than 10 games, and can't find the damned mysterious hatch 😐 this is what I do rn:
- begin with the goldfish, just in case. Normal difficulty always
- explore every '?' in the map
- each time my travellers tell me they found something, if it is not the hatch, I just let it pass
- each time my travellers tell me they found someone, I make them evade the situation if possible
- the result: all the map uncovered (all the previous '?' are now symbols of some building) and the hatch is nowhere to be found 🤔

Is this some kind of VERY back luck, or is there something I'm missing?

Edited by Ekir

Ya this happened to me too. I think it's due to the new update (1.02) as I remember finding the hatch before I install the update. So I guess you will have to change the version back to the original to get it. I don't know if this will fix it but it's worth a try. 

Posted (edited)

I've sent a message to their blog, let's hope that, if it's a patch bug, they can fix it 😐

EDIT - nothing... no answer. Zero, zilch, nada. Looks like right now, the platinum is unottainable unless you got the trophy from before... or had the game from before the 1.02 version. Damn.

Edited by Ekir

Tittle of the thread updated 😞

On 30/12/2018 at 7:11 AM, Ekir said:

I'VE UPDATED THE TOPIC AS RN, DOESNT LOOK LIKE WE ARE GOING TO HAVE ANY PATCH INCOMING.

Old Message:

That's too bad

you guys should try deleting the patches, it should work on v1.00

19 hours ago, Trope Hore said:

you guys should try deleting the patches, it should work on v1.00

I tried but couldnt redownload the game with the url in that text. It just failed. Maybe they deleted the old versions 🤔😟 it's my first time downgrading a game tho, so if anyone else wants to try, be my guest.