(FIXED?)"CORRECT CODE" bugged

Ekir

Update May 2019: yes, the game is definitely broken. I downgraded it to 1.00 and got the platinum. If you are having problems as well, go to

find your hatch, input your code, and delete this game for good. Thanks to Trope Hore and Lonewolf7 from playstationtrophies for giving me the info.

OLD TEXT:

Spoiler

WARNING: Patch 1.02. broke the "CORRECT CODE" trophy. So right now, the platinum is bugged.

Update February 2019: LoneWolf7 View Post from playstationtrophies got this answer from Team17 a month and a half ago:

Thanks Paul,

The team have all the information from you and these additional posts. We will try to reproduce the issue on multiple platforms as well to try and recreate the issue as quickly as possible so we can find a resolution.

Thank you for your understanding and patience regarding this issue. I am sorry for an inconvenience this has caused.
Team17 Support

But nothing for now :( ugh.

Old Message:

This forum is a bit dead but I guess I have to try.

I've been on more than 10 games, and can't find the damned mysterious hatch ? this is what I do rn:
- begin with the goldfish, just in case. Normal difficulty always
- explore every '?' in the map
- each time my travellers tell me they found something, if it is not the hatch, I just let it pass
- each time my travellers tell me they found someone, I make them evade the situation if possible
- the result: all the map uncovered (all the previous '?' are now symbols of some building) and the hatch is nowhere to be found ?

Is this some kind of VERY back luck, or is there something I'm missing?

Edited by Ekir
update
  • Like 1

I've sent a message to their blog, let's hope that, if it's a patch bug, they can fix it ?

EDIT - nothing... no answer. Zero, zilch, nada. Looks like right now, the platinum is unottainable unless you got the trophy from before... or had the game from before the 1.02 version. Damn.

Edited by Ekir

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2019 at 11:19 PM, Trope Hore said:

you guys should try deleting the patches, it should work on v1.00

EDIT: updated and got the platinum, thanks a lot matey.

Edited by Ekir

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Just played 5 different maps and not one of them had the hatch, I tried using using the helper but the game kept downloading the latest version of it sadly. Just a heads up to anyone trying to know if this game can be platinumed or not i would say its unobtainable but with some luck you could get it, I couldn't and it looks like it will forever taunt me at 91% complete :(  I have reached out to there support team will update if I hear anything helpful back. \

Update: They emailed back saying that they are fixing it however I feel like it was it a bit of a false email I don't know but i get a feeling this wont be patched ever 

Edited by Sys4NotHere
Update
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...