error occured message trying to load ecolibrium auction

scree75

• 3 months later...
On 12/30/2018 at 7:01 AM, scree75 said:

i am not able to load the auction, i have been trying each day for the past 7 days now and all i get isan error occured, please try again later, anybody else having the same problem?

3 months after and I have the same issue.

I guess the auctions were gone all this time and we probably have no hope as the game closes in less than one month

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎03‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 1:32 AM, EdinhoN said:

3 months after and I have the same issue.

I guess the auctions were gone all this time and we probably have no hope as the game closes in less than one month

Yes I have this error issue too. However, other players are still currently earning Shopkeeper. Latest person to earn it was on the 21st March 2019. So I don't understand how other people have got it, as currently the only unachievable trophy (before the servers shut down) should be Competitive Spirit.

25 minutes ago, shaunsheep677 said:

Yes I have this error issue too. However, other players are still currently earning Shopkeeper. Latest person to earn it was on the 21st March 2019. So I don't understand how other people have got it, as currently the only unachievable trophy (before the servers shut down) should be Competitive Spirit.

Probably hackers? Unless the servers are working in other specific regions, like Europe, Asia, etc.

It just gives me dead end error and it never seemed like I could ever connect at all even "getting lucky" (whatever that means)

1 hour ago, EdinhoN said:

Probably hackers? Unless the servers are working in other specific regions, like Europe, Asia, etc.

It just gives me dead end error and it never seemed like I could ever connect at all even "getting lucky" (whatever that means)

Yeah, even selecting individual animals and then selecting the auction option doesn't work either. 

Could be hacking but that means a lot of people have hacked that bronze trophy over the last year or so, which is weird. It's not like it's a gold. 18 people achieved it in 2018 and 7 people achieved it in 2019. I thought PSNprofiles are usually strict on hackers and removing them anyway.

So either I'm completely missing something here or it's only working in certain regions, but that itself is also weird. What region are you from? A lot of the players who have earned it are from the US.

Wished to god I'd finished playing this back in 2012. ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/04/2019 at 3:05 PM, shaunsheep677 said:

Yeah, even selecting individual animals and then selecting the auction option doesn't work either. 

Could be hacking but that means a lot of people have hacked that bronze trophy over the last year or so, which is weird. It's not like it's a gold. 18 people achieved it in 2018 and 7 people achieved it in 2019. I thought PSNprofiles are usually strict on hackers and removing them anyway.

So either I'm completely missing something here or it's only working in certain regions, but that itself is also weird. What region are you from? A lot of the players who have earned it are from the US.

Wished to god I'd finished playing this back in 2012. 1f612.png

I'm in South America, so I'm probably trying to access NA servers and failing anyway

• 4 weeks later...

Don't know about anyone else but I'm still able to access the servers for this game. The game is still able to sign into PSN when I load it up. I still get the 1,750 daily ecopoints which I assumed would of stopped after the server closure date. I can still look at the leaderboards as well (and my current position on it). I can also access and buy the boxes from the shop still which I thought would be removed/inaccessible.

The auction is still broken like it was before the 1st May 2019 closure date.

However I thought I'd mention it that they appear to still be working.

Edited by shaunsheep677