Trophies You're Hoping to See?

SleightRocket

Don’t do this to me, almost had a heart attack :P 

thought for a second that the list got leaked, this magnificent moment will be my plat 200 so I really hope for the best one and hardest trophy list yet. 

Awesome optional bosses like the replica 13 and on Critical for example, gimme Square Enix xD release it !!

• Like 3

I almost guarantee there's gonna be a trophy telling you to beat the game on critical, and since this is gonna be the longest game in the series good luck getting that one :P  I'm certain the normal story related trophies will stick around like "Complete this world" and there might be some mini game related trophies as I believe all KH games so far have had those.

I just hope there's no undefeated trophy.  Final bosses are getting crazier.

I hope if there is a critical trophy, we don't have to unlock it.

I liked the collect weapons from 1.  And I wonder if Riku and Kairi have their own Keyblades if we can change their equipment.

• Like 1

On 12/30/2018 at 10:46 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

How about a level 1 speedrun on Critical without ever changing your equipment that cannot be done with the timer reset exploit. That sounds like a good trophy to end the Seeker of Darkness arc :awesome: .

You know, it's a good thing you were just joking because I almost decided to drop anything to do with Kingdom Hearts after reading that. I know a lot of people do Level 1 Critical Runs of other games, but it's not worth it for a virtual trophy.

What's even sadder? They don't have a single Kingdom Hearts run on AGDQ2019. I was hoping for a Kingdom Hearts Bloc to celebrate the coming of KH3, but I guess they are saving that for RPG Limit Break 2019. *sigh*

My thoughts? Obviously they'll make you run through the story on Critical Mode, they won't drop the difficulty trophies but then again they didn't explicitly give difficulty trophies for Dream Drop Distance, it's just that one trophy requires an ability you only get on Proud Mode. The usual suspects are going to be there, including filling out Jiminy's Journal 100%. :P

Edited by SuperSmash5U

I think since the worlds are more massive than anything we've seen before and since the Toy Story demo has alot to explore and find neat little things like the Rock 'em Sock 'em robots, the helium tank ect. A trophy or two per world like that would be kinda fun to have.

Besides that there could  be one for finding all the hidden Mickey's, cook all Remy's recipes, upgrade all Keyblades and fun stuff like that.

On 5.1.2019 at 8:56 AM, NekoRave said:

Unfortunately like 4 Disney worlds really and the rest Pixar and 1 is pirates so that makes what 3 interesting world's.

Toy story

Monsters inc.

Hercules 

(And of course pirates)

Really bummed out they trailered every Disney world already.

So tbh I just want the plat see the story and be done with the franchise.

Anyways keyblades finding them would be nice, hope they have some cool designs and such.

Hoping for maybe some tough boss fights in Hercules arena etc..

Just wish they had more Disney worlds revisited or tons of untouched Disney worlds to go to.

Just hope to never see those anti sora rng trophies again tbh

Agrabah i am Missing  that World to be honest 

• Like 1