Trophies You're Hoping to See?

SleightRocket

Most likely difficulty modes where you go for the highest than you gain the lowest. Square Enix LEARNED from that mistake with the PS3 version of Kingdom Hearts 1. I think a bunch of mini games are in store too. Maybe I am saying MAYBE a do not die trophy run. That is my guess don't hate me.

I’m hoping there won’t be anything requiring crazy amounts of grinding, but I’m not holding my breath. Would also be nice if there isn’t anything tied to max difficulty. Even God of War didn’t have that, and I’m really glad it didn’t because that would have made me really hate the game, having to finish it on Give Me GoW. 

Buuut, I doubt this game will be worth the trouble to plat. It’s most likely going to be a game for my alt account. ?

Basically every KH trophy list has been pretty similar so far. I'm betting this one will be the same kind of thing. Beat Critical mode. Reach max level. A trophy for completing each world. Complete the Journal. With various trophies for various journal things. Like synthesizing or mini games.

1 minute ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Thanks for posting the list. I'm a bit disappointed there's not a trophy for completing the game on Critical.

I'm wondering if it could be part of the game records section, or maybe certain things can only be done on higher difficulties.  Something similar to DDD.

Just now, Mesopithecus said:

I'm wondering if it could be part of the game records section, or maybe certain things can only be done on higher difficulties.  Something similar to DDD.

That's also a possibility. I thought maybe there would be a DLC trophy that requires the game to be completed on Crit ... or better yet a level 1 Crit speedrun with unchanging armour :devil: .

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

That's also a possibility. I thought maybe there would be a DLC trophy that requires the game to be completed on Crit ... or better yet a level 1 Crit speedrun with unchanging armour :devil: .

Nah that's weak sauce. You gotta complete the game with a Rock Band controller. When you want to use magic you have to tilt the guitar to activate the spell lmfao.

As for the list. Nothing too surprising in there. Seems like there's another rhythm trophy so they better have knelt before the sync gods and gotten their shit right. If I have to play through another poorly timed game like Ice Cream Beat I'll have to beat someone.

The trophy I look forward to the most is True Captain. It seems like naval combat will be necessary and I'm curious to see how it plays.

On 30/12/2018 at 5:46 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

timer reset exploit

Since you've mentioned the time reset exploit of the previous Kingdom Hearts, I have a question about... In Kingdom Hearts 1.5's guide about trophy "Speedster":

Spoiler

"In Kingdom Hearts, when you reach 100 hours of time played, the timer resets back to zero hours played. The only difference is the timer on the start menu is now green instead of blue. The color change indicates 100 hours played, but the trophy does not determine the color as a factor, only the number of hours played. So if you finish the game anywhere between 100 - 115 hours, you'll get this trophy!"

Since I love this kind of videogames, I usually spend plenty of more hours needed to complete it 100% :D it says "So if you finish the game anywhere between 100 - 115 hours, you'll get this trophy!". If I finish the game in 130-150 hours, I'll anyway achieve the trophy? 

Thank you sorry for being ot

10 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Since you've mentioned the time reset exploit of the previous Kingdom Hearts, I have a question about... In Kingdom Hearts 1.5's guide about trophy "Speedster":

Hide contents

"In Kingdom Hearts, when you reach 100 hours of time played, the timer resets back to zero hours played. The only difference is the timer on the start menu is now green instead of blue. The color change indicates 100 hours played, but the trophy does not determine the color as a factor, only the number of hours played. So if you finish the game anywhere between 100 - 115 hours, you'll get this trophy!"

Since I love this kind of videogames, I usually spend plenty of more hours needed to complete it 100% :D it says "So if you finish the game anywhere between 100 - 115 hours, you'll get this trophy!". If I finish the game in 130-150 hours, I'll anyway achieve the trophy? 

Nope, if you're over the 115 hour count you'll miss the trophy unless you maybe wait for another 100 hours? Not sure anyone ever tried to break through 200 hours. Anyway the trophy requires to finish the game within 15 hours. It is basically a speedrun trophy, so if you don't manage the speedrun, you don't get the trophy. It's just, that luckily the timer resets after 100 hours, so you have basically a second chance of getting this trophy without speedrunning. I myself went for the 100 hour method and I did the whole game on 100% for the other trophies and spent a lot of time dawdling while doing so and I still was about 40 hours short of the 100 hours for this trophy. So I don't think you will need 130 hours. And even if so, notice the timer, save right before the final boss, then defeat him for the trophy, load your save and spend more time for anything remaining.

• Like 1

On 5.1.2019 at 8:56 AM, NekoRave said:

Unfortunately like 4 Disney worlds really and the rest Pixar and 1 is pirates so that makes what 3 interesting world's.

Toy story

Monsters inc.

Hercules 

(And of course pirates)

Really bummed out they trailered every Disney world already.

So tbh I just want the plat see the story and be done with the franchise.

Anyways keyblades finding them would be nice, hope they have some cool designs and such.

Hoping for maybe some tough boss fights in Hercules arena etc..

Just wish they had more Disney worlds revisited or tons of untouched Disney worlds to go to.

Just hope to never see those anti sora rng trophies again 

Where Are The Cup  Trophies from KH2 and  i know for cartain that KH3 will flop

On 5.1.2019 at 8:56 AM, NekoRave said:

Unfortunately like 4 Disney worlds really and the rest Pixar and 1 is pirates so that makes what 3 interesting world's.

Toy story

Monsters inc.

Hercules 

(And of course pirates)

Really bummed out they trailered every Disney world already.

So tbh I just want the plat see the story and be done with the franchise.

Anyways keyblades finding them would be nice, hope they have some cool designs and such.

Hoping for maybe some tough boss fights in Hercules arena etc..

Just wish they had more Disney worlds revisited or tons of untouched Disney worlds to go to.

Just hope to never see those anti sora rng trophies again 

Where Are The Cup  Trophies from KH2 and  i know for cartain that KH3 will flop

4 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Hide contents

Nope, basically what @Lagoon Aris said: if you wish to use the timer reset exploit, you need to defeat the final boss again between 100 and 115 hours of playtime. That's because the timer goes from 99:59 to 00:00. If you were to defeat the boss at 130 hours, the game would depict that as 30:00.

• Like 1