Persona 5 R

sephiroth4424

29 minutes ago, thelapsukainen said:

Will be interesting to see what's new in the re-release. Hopefully Hifumi is now a phantom thief like she was originally supposed to be.

I'd love to see Hifumi added to the Phantom Thieves. 

Anyways, loved Persona 5 so I'm excited to hear more news about this. :) 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Redgrave said:

Yeah haha, I also hope it is not a racing game...

*Loud sweating*

2 minutes ago, Yuna4353 said:

I dont know why but I want to hope it a rerealsse but I think it could be racing too.

Maybe all characters obtain Morgana's ability and transform into vehicles. Wonder what would Futaba transform into

• Like 1

I don't think I'll be getting it sorry.

Persona 5 was GOTY 2018 (for me) but if it's just a re-release with new content similar to P3P or P4G then I'm not getting it. Because I never got and was never interested in P3P or P4G. If one of the 'new projects' is another annoying fighting game I'll be avoiding that too and probably just watching a Let's Play of it on YouTube like I did for the P4 Arena games.

All in all it's very unlikely I'll be getting any of this new stuff unless one of the 'new projects' announced is Persona 6.

Other than that... no. Sorry? ?

For me... I just need to play a Persona game once and everything else is pointless and/or non-canon for me. Again... sorry? ?

So they have a persona Q which is a spinoff series where they mesh P3, P4, and (now) P5 characters together into one game. R comes after Q in the alphabet so I'm guessing this is another spinoff project and will be something completely new with the same P5 cast. Hopefully, it comes west and to the PS4. 

I'm up for anything Persona related though! :) 

23 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Maybe all characters obtain Morgana's ability and transform into vehicles. Wonder what would Futaba transform into

I wish I could like this more than once! 10/10 xD Probably a UFO though. It makes sense with her Persona.

4 hours ago, SelectiveGamer said:

I don't think I'll be getting it sorry.

Persona 5 was GOTY 2018 (for me) but if it's just a re-release with new content similar to P3P or P4G then I'm not getting it. Because I never got and was never interested in P3P or P4G. If one of the 'new projects' is another annoying fighting game I'll be avoiding that too and probably just watching a Let's Play of it on YouTube like I did for the P4 Arena games.

All in all it's very unlikely I'll be getting any of this new stuff unless one of the 'new projects' announced is Persona 6.

Other than that... no. Sorry? 1f605.png

For me... I just need to play a Persona game once and everything else is pointless and/or non-canon for me. Again... sorry? 1f613.png

P3P wasn't really the one with the expanded content, it was P3FES. Both of those added over 15 hours of content, so they are worth playing